How do you guys feel about Britney’s Instagram?

What do you guys think about Britney’s Instagram?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Britney’s Instagram is:

• Cute/quirky
    • A little weird
    • Bizarre/concerning

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2020 at 10:51 AM

I keep trying to tell myself it’s just quirky ness, but yea it is concerning. Especially the ones when she looked like she didn’t brush her hair for weeks and kept looking off to the side. The weird selfies, videos and captions all started after the facility stay. Why did she get worse after supposedly receiving help at a treatment center? 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

She is ruining her legacy with all those weird contents, new generations know her only because she is a living meme and don't know her prime days. If her don't change that she can't keep her carrer in future

Honey.... her legacy is already gone. There's nothing left to ruin at this point. :tiffanycries:

• Super Mods

In my opinion:

I think its a mix of all 3 cause there are times where she posts something cute and then bizarre like where she has messy hair and eyeliner.

I just think she gives off the impression of a dumb blonde cause of it and I dont mean that in a rude way.

Just saying :raven:

One of my closest friend is a nurse working in a pyschiatric department and she says that Britney reminds her of some of her patients

Some of her posts are concerning, she seems out of it and her eyes look like someone took the life out of them... (and by someone, I mean team c-ship)

19 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

First off it’s not Britney who is posting on her instagram and secondly it’s so sad to see people mock her and laugh at her. It’s such a far cry from her prime years it’s so sad. Watching anything pre 2004 just doesn’t seem like the same person who did world tours, took risks and broke records. 

THE Britney Spears is spinning around the room doing weird stretches and staring into the camera like she’s dead and they’ve stuffed her body and control her like a puppet

8 hours ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

It’s interesting ...

however if Lou and Jamie are using it as a tool to make her look crazy it’s working because a lot of people I know keep saying “is britney ok?” BLAH BLAH BLAH :(

But isn't it Britney herself appearing and performing/dancing/talking in those videos? Obviously, she's involved. Are you assuming that Lou, Jamie and maybe others are putting her up to it, possibly drugging/MK-ULTRAing her? (We know she's usually kept on certain meds.)

The Blast is now blasting her for those vids:
https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-sparks-mental-health-fears-over-bizarre-instagram-video-conservatorship-freebritney
https://theblast.com/135387/britney-spears-gets-smoked-by-instagram-for-dance-video-like-wat
https://theblast.com/c/Britney-spears-skimpy-instagram-fashion-show-deemed-not-normal-fans-worry

From the third linked article:

This isn't the first time that fans have expressed their concern over Britney's mental health and wellbeing. Last year, after spending time in a mental health facility, Britney posted a strange video in her closet where she spoke rather quickly and erratically. Fans filled the comments section with their concern.

"Her videos are scaring me"

"She’s very strange. I feel like something is not right"

"She’s robotic almost. Not a hater ... but I worry."

"WTF is happening!? Doesn’t anyone see how bizarre this is?!"

"I need to know. What are your new meds?"

Mmm... In that video, Britney was just enumerating items in her closet as arranged by the housekeeper. I think in many of those videos, Britney is just doing what models do on catwalks, but the repetitive poses and the same clothes are what some find odd.

It's hard to tell what's truly going on... Sam definitely knows. Might sound improper, but I kinda wish Jayden would post that tell-all video so we, the GP and the courts know what's going on. Brit's team slammed Sam Lutfi for medicating her (he certainly is no angel), but what are they feeding her with? Unless a new, independent party intervenes, I fear she may remain locked in that c-ship (financial/personal) forever. @C0CKy @reecejwilson

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

But isn't it Britney herself appearing and performing/dancing/talking in those videos? Obviously, she's involved. Are you assuming that Lou, Jamie and maybe others are putting her up to it, possibly drugging/MK-ULTRAing her? (We know she's usually kept on certain meds.)

The Blast is now blasting her for those vids:
https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-sparks-mental-health-fears-over-bizarre-instagram-video-conservatorship-freebritney
https://theblast.com/135387/britney-spears-gets-smoked-by-instagram-for-dance-video-like-wat
https://theblast.com/c/Britney-spears-skimpy-instagram-fashion-show-deemed-not-normal-fans-worry

From the third linked article:

This isn't the first time that fans have expressed their concern over Britney's mental health and wellbeing. Last year, after spending time in a mental health facility, Britney posted a strange video in her closet where she spoke rather quickly and erratically. Fans filled the comments section with their concern.

"Her videos are scaring me"

"She’s very strange. I feel like something is not right"

"She’s robotic almost. Not a hater ... but I worry."

"WTF is happening!? Doesn’t anyone see how bizarre this is?!"

"I need to know. What are your new meds?"

Mmm... In that video, Britney was just enumerating items in her closet as arranged by the housekeeper. I think in many of those videos, Britney is just doing what models do on catwalks, but the repetitive poses and the same clothes are what some find odd.

It's hard to tell what's truly going on... Sam definitely knows. Might sound improper, but I kinda wish Jayden would post that tell-all video so we, the GP and the courts know what's going on. Brit's team slammed Sam Lutfi for medicating her (he certainly is no angel), but what are they feeding her with? Unless a new, independent party intervenes, I fear she may remain locked in that c-ship (financial/personal) forever. @C0CKy @reecejwilson

I think she is filming these videos for people to see them and trusts that her team will put them on her social media. Britney doesn’t seem like a total technology wiz kid or anything she’s a bit ditsy so she probably has no access to Instagram etc as she probs doesn’t know how to work it and link in all her social media’s (ie FB, Instagram and Twitter). I think she also knows her team and her dad control her so she’s not going to start spitting her dummy out of the pram because it’s been going on for years and she doesn’t have the energy anymore to fight it. 

I think they tell her in her videos roughly what to say and she just does it. It’s like the interviews she does are all scripted so why would her social media be any different? She’s so anxious now of saying the wrong thing she’s probably just got into the way of doing what she’s told and they’ll tell her “it’s for her best interests”. Her team will be very “yes people” to her face but she’s spoken out before that nobody listens to her so I doubt it’s anything new to her sadly. 

Who knows if she says more in her videos but of course her team will cut all of that and keep all the boring bits in

I think she's just having fun but I do find it a bit weird when she posts several times in a row and it's just pictures of her in the same outfit.  Also, some of the dancing is a bit weird but like someone mentioned before, if she was a regular person no one would pay any attention.

I could also do without the weird scrunched up face and tongue sticking out videos.  She's a beautiful woman but that face makes her look bad. Just my opinion:brityes:

There are times when she posts a video and my heart drops because it’s obvious she is having some kind of episode. It’s just sad to me no one around her will tell her that some of the content isn’t the best to be posting. 

8 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Might sound improper, but I kinda wish Jayden would post that tell-all video so we, the GP and the courts know what's going on

I don't honestly think Jayden knows.  Remember her own medical records are locked up.  Her own mother can't get to them.  There's no way Jayden knows as a child.  He's only going to know what it's like being around her a few hours every few weeks.  I think he was just looking for attention and didn't have much to spill.  So I don't mind if he was silenced. 

Archived