Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

16 minutes ago, zenden said:

Maybe she can't address it bc of cship. Also the only time she spoke about cship was cut from her interview on Jonatan Ross. Also ppl do know she is in csip or only fans?Only person with serious issue can be under it yet ppl mock her for no reason. Honestly i feel like even if she ever would like to talk about her mental health one day ppl still be  like she is that crazy head shaving lady and it is sad. Sad that perception of one of the most iconic pop music girl is her being crazy not about her accolades or so many things she did in prime. But i guess only fans remeber it as it was her prime. Also Britney always been kind of a girl who do not give explanation about her life. She always been private. 

The c-ship may be the reason, so maybe her team avoids the topic and not her. Her interviews are never truly personal or have any deep meaning.

It's hard to tell someone to speak about something we're not sure she wants, but Britney should be a symbol of mental health awareness... She was and still is a victim of judgement because of her disease. That could be a career turning point... like I wrote before people would still make jokes, but the respect and love she would see easily has the potential to outshine the usual hate.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Style. said:

I now realize that we can’t name one Teyana hit which means one hit wonder status it’s too much of a realization for her. 

Why are you doing this to meee. :gloria:

I can't stop laughing. :sobbing:

Seriously tho, ionno one song from her. Not one and i'm not trying to be shady here or anything. I am dead 4ss serious. I really don't know. :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

it is shade yall, and we know where that comes from :surething:

Britney ditched him for Danja,  she didnt want his and Justin's help to get back in the business like they were her saviors :gagasmile:

The colabs between Timba****, *****fied and Nelly werent meant for Nelly but Britney. Brit just showed them their place and that was it :bedtime:

This.

Spoiler

But all those bops Nelly had with them:kidcries:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why are you doing this to meee. :gloria:

I can't stop laughing. :sobbing:

Seriously tho, ionno one song from her. Not one and i'm not trying to be shady here or anything. I am dead 4ss serious. I really don't know. :kidcries:

She’s not even that good. I thought she’s a dancer or whatever. Nevermind, the hip hop community is trying FOR YEARS to make Teyana a thingy. Literally no one cared. :weusay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

She’s not even that good. I thought she’s a dancer or whatever. Nevermind, the hip hop community is trying FOR YEARS to make Teyana a thingy. Literally no one cared. 

Yeah I thought she was just a no name dancer on the Fade video and then she went on Wendy's show and I was like "oh ok so she has a name". BUT I do remember being entertained and loving her personality and her vibe. :tiffdrink:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I don't think it's shade either. He produced the song so he's re-posting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Timbaland has shaded Britney for years. Remember when she shaved her head he said the “only way Britney can make a comeback is to work with me”...and then she released blackout which was better than anything Timbaland could’ve ever produced. Timbaland also had a show on lifetime called “the pop game” and one of the contestants sang a Britney song and he said something like “you took that song where the original artist couldn’t, and it’s because you’re a singer.” EVERYTHING Timbaland does regarding Britney is shade...and it’s probably because he’s team JT, and also because Britney’s never ever wanted to work with him 

:comingthru:
Also, I thought Timbaland was still in rehab? He had **** issues and married a woman that looks identical to Aaliyah because he’s still obsessed with her. Timbaland is mentally unwell, yet he has the nerve to always come for Britney. He’s the easiest read in the world. He’s a creep  - just look at this ⬇️

boy band dancing GIF by ABC Network

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
20 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The question I have for the Britney army and I’m not trying to imply anything or be shady I love brit but

if let’s say katy perry posted these vids and she was randomly dancing like this 

the internet along with BreatheHeavy would make fun of her too 
there’s no lie in that

shes having fun and us as b army know this is how knee is but 

it is a bit odd ok 

Someone on Twitter posted a comparison of Britney and Dua Lipa posting fitness videos. Comments on Dua's videos were full of positivity while the ones on Britney's were just rude.

• Like 8

Oh cause he is still so relevant? Britney is still so prominent after being in the game for 22years (1998 Debut) and he faded into obscurity, maybe its because he decided to join a losing team AKA Justin Timberlake.

Its ironic his fans/people are asking wheter shes on *****, when Timbaland is an ex-addict to opioids.

- Alestaos

• Like 5