Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

21 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

What was the last hit Timbaland had? :chrissy:

His opinion is irrelevant. 

18 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Oh cause he is still so relevant? Britney is still so prominent after being in the game for 22years (1998 Debut) and he faded into obscurity, maybe its because he decided to join a losing team AKA Justin Timberlake.

Its ironic his fans/people are asking wheter shes on *****, when Timbaland is an ex-addict to opioids.

- Alestaos

Y'all take everything and twist into something negative. This man is not shading her. Get a grip. And it's funny because Exhale **** talks her just as much, if not more than the GP.

• Like 1

All I think of when I see Britney’s instagram is from either I Am The Femme Fatale or I Am Britney Jean when she said “extra cheese, honey.”

she has a cheesy sense of humor and she’s just having fun.  Some people might not get it but oh well.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, halfdressed said:

"Chaos is a condition of the mind, not the world."

Okay Shakespeare. Answer my question. Why is he tagging other musicians onto the post for a "dance off"? Why is he using laughing emojis? He is not friends with Britney, he does not KNOW her. He's good friends with Britney's ex boyfriend who trashed her a lot publicly and privately. Timbaland is obviously not laughing with Britney, he's laughing at her. To think otherwise is delusional, but i'll continue on with my "chaos" then. :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

Okay Shakespeare. Answer my question. Why is he tagging other musicians onto the post for a "dance off"? Why is he using laughing emojis? He is not friends with Britney, he does not KNOW her. He's good friends with Britney's ex boyfriend who trashed her a lot publicly and privately. Timbaland is obviously not laughing with Britney, he's laughing at her. To think otherwise is delusional, but i'll continue on with my "chaos" then. :chrissy:

Why are you so paranoid about a tweet with what's likely to be zero ill-intent. The world will keep moving. It's okay. Why does everyone on the internet assume the absolute worst first.

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Why are you so paranoid about a tweet with what's likely to be zero ill-intent. The world will keep moving. It's okay. Why does everyone on the internet assume the absolute worst first.

I'm not paranoid, i'm responding to a thread made in a Britney forum, if you don't like my comment move on. My point is how do you know the tweet had zero ill-intent? Are you Timbaland himself? History shows that he's shaded Britney in the past, so of course i'm going to assume the worst. I'm over everyone laughing at Britney's expense when she remains unproblematic. I know the world will keep moving, you don't need to tell me, and i'll continue to call out whoever I need to, to defend my fav. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
32 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Oh cause he is still so relevant? Britney is still so prominent after being in the game for 22years (1998 Debut) and he faded into obscurity, maybe its because he decided to join a losing team AKA Justin Timberlake.

Its ironic his fans/people are asking wheter shes on *****, when Timbaland is an ex-addict to opioids.

- Alestaos

He’s been in rehab for ***** for the past few years. He’s a mess.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Timbaland tweeted Britney's video where she's dancing to Nelly Furtado and Billie Eilish.

Fans are puzzled about the tweet's context and some are speculating that Timbaland is shading Britney's dance moves. :ohnoney:

The tweet's comments section is swarmed by awful remarks like "she lost her dancing skills", "is she okay?', "maybe she might on ***** again". :nyheadache:

If y'all have the time, please help me tweet positive things about Britney under Timbaland's tweets to silence the haters. :crying1:tim.jpg.678380e6d711a5665aefa2b91f851482.jpg

The people who are hating obviously do not know about dance. She is obviously not going full out she is marking and working on technique which is what makes her the best performer. It’s about hand placement, fingers, pointing toes, making body lines correct 🙄

• Love 1
21 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

The tweet's comments section is swarmed by awful remarks like "she lost her dancing skills", "is she okay?', "maybe she might on ***** again"

that is what part of her own fan base in here says as well :yeahsure:

btw in this thread's thumbnail, Timbo looks hella old. but i haven't really paid attention to him since around 2006 so that might explain it Cat Reaction GIF by sheepfilms 

21 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The question I have for the Britney army and I’m not trying to imply anything or be shady I love brit but

if let’s say katy perry posted these vids and she was randomly dancing like this 

the internet along with BreatheHeavy would make fun of her too 
there’s no lie in that

shes having fun and us as b army know this is how knee is but 

it is a bit odd ok 

If Katy Perry or any other celeb was posting eccentric stuff like Britney does, I’d simply shrug it off.  I’m 39, not 9, the bully mentality should be left on the playground, any adult bullying her including right here on this forum, should feel embarrassed. Anyone who gets their jollies by trashing others is well...pathetic.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Y'all take everything and twist into something negative. This man is not shading her. Get a grip. And it's funny because Exhale **** talks her just as much, if not more than the GP.

How do you know he isn't shading her? Its what it appears to be, i think most of exhale are basing it on the fact when the split happened and he joined up with JT he was quiet vocal at the time of his dislike of Britney. Hes never said anything positive about Brit, so its not twisting it, its taking what we know of his character and assuming the intention my dude.

I haven't really seen any "****" talks of Britney on her, i am relatively new. But i also believe calling her out when shes lazy isn't **** talking her its being honest

I sense some shade and because she supposedly dissed him in the past I'm sure he has no probably throwing shade at her but it's things like this that show that Britney Spears still has star power. She's literally just dancing and goofing around and people are going in with the hate or love. It's just helping him stay in the conversation. 

If you have followed Britney's career freestyle dancing has been always been a pastime. I don't think this is something to be alarmed at that she is loosing her mind.