Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

lets be real, I mean, who is he? when was his last hit? when did he know how to dance, he's lost what 10lbs and now he thinks he can shade people. Timbaland, honey, take yourself off twitter and back to the studio and try to come up with a hit that doesn't feature, JT OR NELLY FURTARDO... OR do you just want to live in the past, in that case go put the weight back on and die of heart attack ffs

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

:embarrassney: SHAMELESS PLUG:

Please stream my Mood Ring music video, I need to reach that 4000 public watch hours so I could finally monetize  my videos. :yeahhh: :yesokay:

I'm pretty sure you can't monetize videos using copyrighted music, no? Don't you have to use royalty-free?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm pretty sure you can't monetize videos using copyrighted music, no? Don't you have to use royalty-free?

Yes that's why I said I need to reach the 4000 public watch hours first, then when I 'm finally allowed to monetize I'll start uploading videos without copyrighted content. :outwithit:

4 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Yes that's why I said I need to reach the 4000 public watch hours first, then when I 'm finally allowed to monetize I'll start uploading videos without copyrighted content. :outwithit:

Are you trying to monitize from a video edit? :weusay:

16 hours ago, Brat said:

Are you trying to monitize from a video edit? :weusay:

I clearly said that I need to reach the 4000 watch hours first before I can monetize my videos so to answer your question - NO. 

My channel has other content and not just video edits. Stop trying to sound edgy, being rude is not a personality, honeyboo.

• Super Mods

That man is literal trash and has been for years now. How can someone be in their 40s yet still have a brain of 15 year old envious high school white girl is beyond me tbh. Some people never grow up and that is so sad

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/1/2020 at 1:30 AM, BONO Productions said:

:embarrassney: SHAMELESS PLUG:

Please stream my Mood Ring music video, I need to reach that 4000 public watch hours so I could finally monetize  my videos. :yeahhh: :yesokay:

Can I get 5% ? Because I had it on repeat :juggingu:

• Love 1