Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

Timbaland tweeted Britney's video where she's dancing to Nelly Furtado and Billie Eilish.

Fans are puzzled about the tweet's context and some are speculating that Timbaland is shading Britney's dance moves. :ohnoney:

The tweet's comments section is swarmed by awful remarks like "she lost her dancing skills", "is she okay?', "maybe she might on ***** again". :nyheadache:

If y'all have the time, please help me tweet positive things about Britney under Timbaland's tweets to silence the haters. :crying1:tim.jpg.678380e6d711a5665aefa2b91f851482.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 4
  • Content Curators

The question I have for the Britney army and I’m not trying to imply anything or be shady I love brit but

if let’s say katy perry posted these vids and she was randomly dancing like this 

the internet along with BreatheHeavy would make fun of her too 
there’s no lie in that

shes having fun and us as b army know this is how knee is but 

it is a bit odd ok 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The question I have for the Britney army and I’m not trying to imply anything or be shady I love brit but

if let’s say katy perry posted these vids and she was randomly dancing like this 

the internet along with BreatheHeavy would make fun of her too 
there’s no lie in that

shes having fun and us as b army know this is how knee is but 

it is a bit odd ok 

kinda agree, but Britney's always been goofy specially on her instagram. It has slowly become more and more evident (and maybe weirder) over the years, but she kinda "prepared us" idk how to say it, and we all know it's "her thing" and that this is Britney. Also picking Katy as an example (but it applies to any other artist) the world has another image of her in the way she portrays herself, so yeah if she posted a video anywhere near this it would definetely be super f-ing weird and out of character and we would 100% comment on that yes