Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Doesn't he have beef with both Britney and Nelly?! Pretty sure I remember something like that.

Not sure about Brit but I read an article months ago when I was doing research on a topic on Exhale and it was an interview with Nelly where she addressed the falling out with Timbaland and that they are friends again. :idkney:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The question I have for the Britney army and I’m not trying to imply anything or be shady I love brit but

if let’s say katy perry posted these vids and she was randomly dancing like this 

the internet along with BreatheHeavy would make fun of her too 
there’s no lie in that

shes having fun and us as b army know this is how knee is but 

it is a bit odd ok 

If this was any other star, lots of Britney fans (defending her posts now) would make fun of the person just like others are doing to Britney. I don't have any doubt about that.

• Like 4

Totally a shade, and the emoji is the same JT used when she "danced" his song some weeks ago.

Let's be honest, way more celebs are mocking Britney behind the scenes. Hollywood is all about image Control, she's a living meme now, like some others pointed out.

• Like 7
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Army is having hard time accepting that all of her "dancing" videos aren't seen cute nor funny in a good way in eyes of GP or ppl outside of this base.

Army would destroy Beyonce if she ever posted anything similar to this. And the fact some are assuming he shaded her,is pretty much confirming they know that somewhere deep inside lol

U right, right and more right :imhere:

47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If this was any other star, lots of Britney fans (defending her posts now) would make fun of the person just like others are doing to Britney. I don't have any doubt about that.

But that "stars" do not have a conservatorship that is the great difference and those stars are not medicated of non-diagnostic illnesses.Sometimes the word "star" gets too big.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

But that "stars" do not have a conservatorship that is the great difference and those stars are not medicated of non-diagnostic illnesses.Sometimes the word "star" gets too big.

I agree, but not every person knows about Britney condition. If "she" posts those videos they will be judged like any other celeb posting content.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I agree, but not every person knows about Britney condition. If "she" posts those videos they will be judged like any other celeb posting content.

But they know that she is in a conservatorship.

• Like 2

Timbaland hates Britney and always shades her. This is well-documented.

During the breakdown, JT tried to reach out and schedule a studio session for Britney with Timbaland. (Presumably as an olive branch, since they hadn't interacted since their break-up and she'd publicly dragged him in 2005 in Chaotic.) Britney stood them both up, and Timbaland said her career would never recover. Clearly both Blackout and Circus came shortly after and he ate his words.

He's been bitter about it ever since. Heck, one of his "original" songs for Empire just a few years ago literally had Jussie Smolett's voice break and then he says something like "I sound like Britney" or "I'm Britney" or something. It was obvious shade, and it's even more messed up when you realize Jussie is a huge Britney fan and was probably forced to sing that because it was his job. :lessons: (Forgetting for a second that Jussie is a lying piece of trash and thus deserves to do unpleasant things for the rest of his life, like sing songs he doesn't want to. :queenflopga: )

• Like 9

Lil Duval is a comedian who is known to post pictures/ videos with shady captions, he was the person who said Teyana has 24 hours to respond and the people in his comments are roasting Britney but they roast everyone he posts including himself. Timbaland's tweet is kinda shady especially since he's friends with JT but Lil Duval started the joke and that's what Timbaland is referring to

• Like 3

The thing that bothers me not her videos but the fact that it is used to justify her being not ok and her being in cship. If cship been so good for for 12 years why is she still looks like her condition is not under control. I do realize mental health problem is a long term thing. It doesn't just dissapear. But with her money doesn't it should be diminished and controled so she can handle herself better and live normal life without being mocked every step. It feels to me like she makes those videos for fun but her team and showbiz all in together mock her and try to show her incapacitated so they still can control her assets and life. And with another court date in august we just need to spread more positivity. Like with justice campaign. Ppl constantly bully her but ppl like Katy Perry praised for talking about her depression and then mocking head shaving Britney. What the h is wrong with u ppl. Stop making hate on Britney. She deserves to live it the way she wants. As once Derrick Barry said Leave Britney alone .:crying2:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, zenden said:

The thing that bothers me not her videos but the fact that it is used to justify her being not ok and her being in cship. If cship been so good for for 12 years why is she still looks like her condition is not under control. I do realize mental health problem is a long term thing. It doesn't just dissapear. But with her money doesn't it should be diminished and controled so she can handle herself better and live normal life without being mocked every step. It feels to me like she makes those videos for fun but her team and showbiz all in together mock her and try to show her incapacitated so they still can control her assets and life. And with another court date in august we just need to spread more positivity. Like with justice campaign. Ppl constantly bully her but ppl like Katy Perry praised for talking about her depression and then mocking head shaving Britney. What the h is wrong with u ppl. Stop making hate on Britney. She deserves to live it the way she wants. As once Derrick Barry said Leave Britney alone .:crying2:

That's why I don't believe Britney has any sure what people really think about these videos. Who wants to be seen as a joke? We probably will see a new post soon from her about "stop being mean, stop the bully", but If this affects her that much there's no plausible reason she keeps doing It.

And... She was in a facility last year supposely to deal with her stress and anxiety problem, but she acts even more anxious nowadays? I also agree about mental health condition, every case is unique, but why every year keeps getting worse? 

Britney never openly spoke about having mental issues, she gave some clues here and there, but never let It clear what's going on. If she said the truth the jokes wouldn't stop completely, but we would see a positive change, it's not ok make fun of people with these problems. 

Britney will have to talk about It sooner or later, If she wants to maintain a career. The situation became a snow ball and now hits her pretty bad.

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

That's why I don't believe Britney has sure about what people really think about these videos. Who wants to be seen as a joke? We probably will see a new post soon from her about "stop being mean, stop the bully", but If this affects her that much there's no plausible reason she keeps doing It.

And... She was in a facility last year supposely to deal with her stress and anxiety problem, but she acts even more anxious nowadays? I also agree about mental health condition, every case is unique, but why every year keeps getting worse? 

Britney never openly spoke about having mental issues, she gave some clues here and there, but never let It clear what's going on. If she said the truth the jokes wouldn't stop completely, but we would see a positive change, it's not ok make fun of people with these problems. 

Britney will have to talk about It sooner or later, If she wants to maintain a career. The situation became a snow ball and now hits her pretty bad.

Maybe she can't address it bc of cship. Also the only time she spoke about cship was cut from her interview on Jonatan Ross. Also ppl do know she is in csip or only fans?Only person with serious issue can be under it yet ppl mock her for no reason. Honestly i feel like even if she ever would like to talk about her mental health one day ppl still be  like she is that crazy head shaving lady and it is sad. Sad that perception of one of the most iconic pop music girl is her being crazy not about her accolades or so many things she did in prime. But i guess only fans remeber it as it was her prime. Also Britney always been kind of a girl who do not give explanation about her life. She always been private. 

• Like 5