Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

It wouldn't surprise me. He has shaded her in the past even during her dark times when it was easy to do so and that just shows the kind of character he might be. I think of people like Craig Ferguson who took a stand against not bullying Britney during that time now that takes true courage.

I'd hope she would just continue to not respond to him. I adore her page she's letting us see her and during this lockdown and crazy times its nice to have one artist who lets us see her unguarded side. And don't we all dance like this sometimes. I adore her IG because than I can relate to a lot of it. 

• Love 4
On 7/1/2020 at 1:28 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

Lil Duval is a comedian who is known to post pictures/ videos with shady captions, he was the person who said Teyana has 24 hours to respond and the people in his comments are roasting Britney but they roast everyone he posts including himself. Timbaland's tweet is kinda shady especially since he's friends with JT but Lil Duval started the joke and that's what Timbaland is referring to

I hope that's just it... but still... he should respond and clarify because that's definitely not obvious in his post.  I'm sure if enough of us comment on that, he'll say something... or at least I hope he would.  But we all know he's team JT 100%.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

Lil Duval is a comedian who is known to post pictures/ videos with shady captions, he was the person who said Teyana has 24 hours to respond and the people in his comments are roasting Britney but they roast everyone he posts including himself. Timbaland's tweet is kinda shady especially since he's friends with JT but Lil Duval started the joke and that's what Timbaland is referring to

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Heres the tea :heresthetea::

Timbaland longevity- Mid 00s (he is the defining sound of 06-08)

Britney Spears longevity- Late 90s-early 10s (Blackout alone CREATED the sound of the late 00s)

:tiffdrink:

I'm sorry to break it to you but Britney'Spears is stil relevant and making headlines with no music releases in 5 years but with 50 seconds walk along videos in her social media account :chrissy: when will Timfatland :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, Buffybot said:

Totally a shade, and the emoji is the same JT used when she "danced" his song some weeks ago.

Let's be honest, way more celebs are mocking Britney behind the scenes. Hollywood is all about image Control, she's a living meme now, like some others pointed out.

everybody can mock everybody and probably does no one can know what's going on behind the scenes with everybodys lives being so upfront and all the celebs going through one scandal to another, getting exposed left and right everyday i doubt britney is a living meme or different when it comes to not being able to protect your image in the public eye but the difference of her is that she's seen as someone that literally turned her situation from the worst "breakdown" the media has ever seen to the biggest comeback and seen as a woman who has overcame A LOT in life and a ******* legend timbo maybe was joking or is just pressed obvi(think he was just joking tho)

but my other problem is seriously wtf is wrong with some of these comments on this site even as her fans when we're discussing the hate comments she's getting there are still people commenting negative bull**** like this doesn't even make sense yes she isn't exactly living the BEST life(not in her control) but don't dramatize the situation like this just to hate on her this is ******* stupid