Why hasn’t the original "Perfume" video leaked?

54 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Honestly same!

Circus was HUGE. FF was HUGE. She was up there with Katy, Gaga, Katy,  JLO and Bruno on the charts. She was still a main pop force. Right up until Scream and Shout. Then Britney Jean came out and no effort was put in whatsoever 

ikr? so huge that a whole new generation grew up with BO/Circus/FF hits :selenerz: IUSA & Criminal which somehow became classic Britney songs :selenerz:

they messed up everything in 2013 and 2016 :jl:

• Like 1

I think original story for perfume mv is weak. The song is about her boyfriend cheating on her. So why is she an assassin trying to kill her boyfriend by order then deciding not to shoot him then get punched to death by her mafia. It is not a crush love story. Lame :joanne:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, maryjeanholland said:

I think original story for perfume mv is weak. The song is about her boyfriend cheating on her. So why is she an assassin trying to kill her boyfriend by order then deciding not to shoot him then get punched to death by her mafia. It is not a crush love story. Lame :joanne:

The song is about her boyfriend cheating on her with his ex-girlfriend.

I have two options:
A) She told her ex-girlfriend about it and that means that that's like ****** and she has repented over time.
B) Her team did not want the relationship to continue, she did not fight and she has repented over time.

9 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Britney never shot any funeral scene for Gimme More, everyone have to pay attention from fan rumours... Yes, this was maybe the original idea but Britney decided to shot only the club scene after shoting the street and bed scenes and refused to continue the first idea. They just made a music video with what they have but we can notice that even on the finished mastered music video, there are missing parts where the lip sync is not correct as they just made a video with what they have.

Exactly! This was confirmed by a producer or whomever. Britney didn’t film anything else cus she refused to. If that doesn’t sound super 2007ney Idk what else does lmao

I mean, the entire storyline leaked, and Kahn confirmed it was 98% filmed except for a close-up CGI shot of Britney where she dissolves into ash at the end of the video. :yaknow:

So that means those "fake leaks" of her crying all bloodied and bruised were legit all along, since a huge part of the original video is that she's beaten to death by other assassins to protect her boyfriend.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bvbg11 said:

I’m still holding out hope that the rumored “When Your Eyes Say It” video exists and will leak. The 20th anniversary of OIDIA would have been perfect for her team to officially release it with some sort of rerelease.

Fe said forever ago that Britney never shot a video for WYESI. I hope that’s not true and that it does exist, but she said she had been to all of her early career video shoots it’s not a real thing. Pout!... I still want to beeelieeeve!  :kyliecry:

11 hours ago, Louis_j said:

What about Randee St. Nicholas ? The idea just popped in my head, like an illumination :jj: 

Randee needs to find another line of work because she’s the worst photographer I’ve ever seen in my life. I can’t tell If the photos she takes are Britney, Carrie Underwood, or Lizzo. All I see is a flash of light and lingerie. She needs to open a restaurant or start painting. Photography isn’t for her bright light gizmo GIF

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Britney never shot any funeral scene for Gimme More, everyone have to pay attention from fan rumours... Yes, this was maybe the original idea but Britney decided to shot only the club scene after shoting the street and bed scenes and refused to continue the first idea. They just made a music video with what they have but we can notice that even on the finished mastered music video, there are missing parts where the lip sync is not correct as they just made a video with what they have.

There are the pictures of her walking on the street with the black dress. Weren't they part of the funeral scene?

6 hours ago, Bigno said:

There are the pictures of her walking on the street with the black dress. Weren't they part of the funeral scene?

No, I said that they first shot the original idea but she refusued to continue to shot the rest and wanted to shot only the club scenes (where the club scenes are supposed to be a little extract of the music video and not a whole music video)

The shot of Gimme More lasted 2 days in July (first day: street scenes + bed scenes; second day: the club scenes) and finished by a complement scene (more likely the blonde wig Britney scenes) in August.

• Like 1