Why hasn’t the original "Perfume" video leaked?

Make Me original video was leaked when they tried to distract the public from the conservatorship abuse allegations. i hope nothing similar will happen, so if Perfume original video will leak, i hope it will be because Britney wanting to release the video and not her team wanting to distract us again

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I have a feeling there was never a cut made for this version. Like they filmed everything but only made the video we got/different cuts of that version.

He has two versions, his version and a pg version that her team requested later. He sent them both but he specified that he doesnt want anything to do with the latter version if they go with that one. Apparently, her team approved everything Khan wanted to do but went back to him and told him that he needs to change it so he ended up sending two versions to his team, the original one and a pg version. Her team ended up going with the pg version obviously. He was asked about his original version but he said that he deleted everything and that her team has the only copy. :howdareyou:

55 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Make Me original video was leaked when they tried to distract the public from the conservatorship abuse allegations. i hope nothing similar will happen, so if Perfume original video will leak, i hope it will be because Britney wanting to release the video and not her team wanting to distract us again

This. Only they would think that perez is still a thing in 2016. :makeup:

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

He has two versions, his version and a pg version that her team requested later. He sent them both but he specified that he doesnt want anything to do with the latter version if they go with that one. Apparently, her team approved everything Khan wanted to do but went back to him and told him that he needs to change it so he ended up sending two versions to his team, the original one and a pg version. Her team ended up going with the pg version obviously. He was asked about his original version but he said that he deleted everything and that her team has the only copy. :howdareyou:

Interesting. Had no idea. Wish Britney went with it. Her videography would seem more interesting with this and the original Make Me vid. Visually both videos strike me as extremely unique, which is what Britney was known for with her MVs. Not over the top and artistically stunning like Gaga’s videos but unique visuals that one wouldn’t think to associate with the song, but the visual that Britney came up with is so iconic you can’t imagine the song with anything else. Like to this day despite the video not being released, I still heavily associate Make Me with the cage and red paint scene. It just stuck with me. I wish Perfume would leak.

5 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

Same with Gimme More & Rebellion :duh:. They were probably deleted :jlostare:

Britney never shot any funeral scene for Gimme More, everyone have to pay attention from fan rumours... Yes, this was maybe the original idea but Britney decided to shot only the club scene after shoting the street and bed scenes and refused to continue the first idea. They just made a music video with what they have but we can notice that even on the finished mastered music video, there are missing parts where the lip sync is not correct as they just made a video with what they have.

8 hours ago, jukaperci said:

Captura-de-pantalla-2020-06-19-a-las-9-5

The original video was filmed. Then Khan had to change everything with the edition. That scene is when Britney is getting hit on the floor and they just rotate the scene LOL

suelo.png

Those photos are photoshoped:

feat-britney-spears-joseph-kahn-intervie

gdH15bZ.png.bf3bb16b8dd0c914ec90ccc095e8

Obviously, the scenes of the official version are actually not edited, she is just crying on the floor (not front of a wall) that's all, those are just rumours provided with photoshops.

They tone down everything she does. Anything iconic and out there has to be filtered. They did it with Everytime too. Her dad was even at the perfume video shoot. I’m sorry but if you want to act **** and film a video like that you do NOT want your dad there watching.

He just ruins everything about swagger and any cool vibes she has left. That old **** is hanging about like a bad smell looking for duck tape and the rest of her money 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

we also have a pic of britney beat up with bruises on her face crying

edit:

nvm they were fake

Yeah like I said, they are photoshoped (I think that you just saw my post lol). But to be honnest, I think we will see the original video someday but this original version will just have the missing scenes like Britney holding the :badthoughts:

10 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I still can’t believe it lol

after slaying the charts with 6 top 10 hits out of 7 singles, they didn’t promote WB, and they just gave up, did they realize what they opportunity they just missed lol

Honestly same!

Circus was HUGE. FF was HUGE. She was up there with Katy, Gaga, Katy,  JLO and Bruno on the charts. She was still a main pop force. Right up until Scream and Shout. Then Britney Jean came out and no effort was put in whatsoever