Sam's at her home, but... It's like deja vu

nerdygeekgrl

I hope u realize not everyone’s lives revolve around social media, esp. people our age (our referring to Britney, me and everyone else in our age group), not everyone posts daily, some people just need a break sometimes too.

It’s only been two weeks, when two weeks turns into two months, then I can understand worrying. All this paranoia some of u have is not healthy esp. since none of us know her personally, y’all are just making assumptions about her life and really could be stressing over nothing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Body ache said:

She doesn't have custody anymore because that flew out the door when her dad was replaced. I hope she's not in a facility because her current conservator has no reason to make her admit to one. Jamie on the other hand had ulterior motives.

She has reduced custody but maybe the arrangement is slightly different in the summer was all I meant 

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I hope u realize not everyone’s lives revolve around social media, esp. people our age (our referring to Britney, me and everyone else in our age group), not everyone posts daily, some people just need a break sometimes too.

It’s only been two weeks, when two weeks turns into two months, then I can understand worrying. All this paranoia some of u have is not healthy esp. since none of us know her personally, y’all are just making assumptions about her life and really could be stressing over nothing.

Totally agree, if I was judged on my wellness based on how much I post on social media I would’ve been assumed dead a long time ago 😂

Free Britney!! (and make her ******* post on instagram every day because WE DEMAND HER TOO!! We have the right to know where she goes, where she is, and who her friends are. And we hate her boyfriends, all of them.. FREE BRITNEY :surejan::surejan::haha:

Please leave the woman alone. Mood ring was a label choice, the songwriter told us himself. 
That Yahoo article was word for word from last year, they ****ed up by reposting it. 

13 hours ago, Body ache said:

She doesn't have custody anymore because that flew out the door when her dad was replaced. I hope she's not in a facility because her current conservator has no reason to make her admit to one. Jamie on the other hand had ulterior motives.

2 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

She has reduced custody but maybe the arrangement is slightly different in the summer was all I meant 

She has never had custody of her children, she had visits from her children.
She is in conservatorship and that makes it legally impossible for her to have full or shared custody of her children.
Since her father had the incident with her son, visits have been reduced.

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

She is in conservatorship and that makes it legally impossible for her to have full or shared custody of her children.

I’m glad the boys are older and can hopefully understand their mom isn’t choosing not to see them ya know 

Everything about the c-ship is such bull****, even they know she’s capable of doing everything they say she isn’t so they can enjoy their “hybrid business model” I can’t wait until the day Britney unleashes on every one of them. I swear she better be at the courthouse in August and this ***** better throw hands. 

I’m glad she’s not working right now I hope she doesn’t do a Godney damned thing until they’re gone 

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Free Britney!! (and make her ******* post on instagram every day because WE DEMAND HER TOO!! We have the right to know where she goes, where she is, and who her friends are. And we hate her boyfriends, all of them.. FREE BRITNEY :surejan::surejan::haha:

Please leave the woman alone. Mood ring was a label choice, the songwriter told us himself. 
That Yahoo article was word for word from last year, they ****ed up by reposting it. 

Nobody is demanding anything. You're being purposefully daft about the situation. Everyone is saying it's odd, it's unlike her normal behavior and comparing it to a time where not long ago she was forced into a facility against her will. 

It did happen whether you like it or not but don't pretend it didn't happen because you want to think she is having full control of her life and her career choices and everything is good and wonderful in her world because she has a big hunking beef as a bf and her conservatorship is her choice too to protect her from being sued! Lmao like seriously think before you post. 

The conservatorship is taking full advantage of her,  what we do know is that it's extremely controlling and limited in what she as a nearly 40 year old woman is allowed to do and that's not speculation,  that's documented. Yes,  #freebritney. But nobody is demanding anything of her except people like you thinking everything is fine and you just want new music #blackout2.0!!! 

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

This. Britney can't have custody of her sons, she is legally a child.

This lie has been told through the media since 2015, Billboard interview, when they claimed she got "half custody" of the boys.

I bet It wouldn't be that easy to Kevin If Brit had at least a little part of the custody. The agreements for him could be way more hard to get.

And yes, the visits have been reduced, all thanks to that abusive creature.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:03 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

His several IG story show he's in her home again BUT you don't see her. 

Now, maybe I'm looking into it too much but this is deja vu again from last yr when he lied and made us believe they were together during Valentines Day when in reality she was in a facility. It's starting to look like that again. He's posting pics and stories that he's there but yet she's posted nothing for 2 weeks. 

Something doesn't add up. 

watch something being posted in like 2-3 days from now.

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

A part of me thinks she’s not posting on insta cause there’s a ton of political stuff happening in the us and it’ll look weird to post something lighthearted rn

I would hope so. Let's just send her love and good energy. Wherever she is and whatever situation she finds herself in. 

Archived