Sam's at her home, but... It's like deja vu

nerdygeekgrl

His several IG story show he's in her home again BUT you don't see her. 

Now, maybe I'm looking into it too much but this is deja vu again from last yr when he lied and made us believe they were together during Valentines Day when in reality she was in a facility. It's starting to look like that again. He's posting pics and stories that he's there but yet she's posted nothing for 2 weeks. 

Something doesn't add up. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Justney said:

Maybe... just maybe she had a procedure done but that wouldn't make it any better if she was getting work done in a conservatorship.  Idk the whole thing is creepy. I hope they haven't locked her away again. 

That's what I'm afraid of. 

Last yr he fooled everyone and made us believe she was fine cuz of that post for Valentines Day. 

He's pretty much doing it again. Posting in her home like nothing is wrong. Only thing is usually he will also throw in a Pic or 2 of her to show she really was with him. Just like last yr, he isn't posting pics with her or of her. And her being silent for 2 weeks now... That's totally strange. 

My guess is these are old pics to make us believe he's there currently  and nothing going on. 

We see the lie, Sam. You're not that smart, don't try and fool us. 

1 minute ago, Louis_j said:

He didn't post like he was pretending to be with her. You guys are over analyzing things. It's just a repost or posting old stuff, just to keep your account going, nothing more. :duh:

Posting that he's in her home, in her pool, in her gated community is no different. 

Also, give it a day or 2. He's gonna make it look like he's with her without showing her face. He's a dumb guy, remember? 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

He didn't post like he was pretending to be with her. You guys are over analyzing things. It's just a repost or posting old stuff, just to keep your account going, nothing more. :duh:

Can you really blame us? It’s not like she have normal people surrounding her. Everything seems to be all smoke and mirrors, come on this last year had been a doozy even when we weren’t even involved. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

That's what I'm afraid of. 

Last yr he fooled everyone and made us believe she was fine cuz of that post for Valentines Day. 

He's pretty much doing it again. Posting in her home like nothing is wrong. Only thing is usually he will also throw in a Pic or 2 of her to show she really was with him. Just like last yr, he isn't posting pics with her or of her. And her being silent for 2 weeks now... That's totally strange. 

My guess is these are old pics to make us believe he's there currently  and nothing going on. 

We see the lie, Sam. You're not that smart, don't try and fool us. 

On Valentine's day and on different days but Valentine's Day was too cynical.

I’m probably gonna get ripped a new one for this but it’s an opinion so don’t drag me, I think that it’s summer and school is out and she’s getting more time with her children and she’s busy working on something maybe, I don’t mean like music even though I guess it could be but I mean, doubtful but still I think she truly is just sitting back enjoying her life and listening to what’s going on in the world and privately doing things to help. Whether Sam is at her house or not I have no opinion. The only reason I could imagine she’s away somewhere is because the monsters are gearing up for the August court date but I still really don’t think she’s away anywhere but I also have a feeling Britney is gearing up too. After the **** with her dad and Preston (which I’m sure she’s personally experienced that from her dad as well) and having her custody reduced because of something he did she’s had it and I hope her *** is at the courthouse in August. That’s how I feel and I’m not sorry even if some of you guys really do terrify me I love y’all anyway though lmfao 

16 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I’m probably gonna get ripped a new one for this but it’s an opinion so don’t drag me, I think that it’s summer and school is out and she’s getting more time with her children and she’s busy working on something maybe, I don’t mean like music even though I guess it could be but I mean, doubtful but still I think she truly is just sitting back enjoying her life and listening to what’s going on in the world and privately doing things to help. Whether Sam is at her house or not I have no opinion. The only reason I could imagine she’s away somewhere is because the monsters are gearing up for the August court date but I still really don’t think she’s away anywhere but I also have a feeling Britney is gearing up too. After the **** with her dad and Preston (which I’m sure she’s personally experienced that from her dad as well) and having her custody reduced because of something he did she’s had it and I hope her *** is at the courthouse in August. That’s how I feel and I’m not sorry even if some of you guys really do terrify me I love y’all anyway though lmfao 

I hope you are right.  I just found it fishy that we did not get a video about "Mood Ring" being number one on ITunes and we just happened to get that Yahoo article that fell in line just in time for her silence.  IDK.  It's all very coincidental.  I truly do hope she has just been busy with the kids. 

26 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She doesn't have custody anymore because that flew out the door when her dad was replaced. I hope she's not in a facility because her current conservator has no reason to make her admit to one. Jamie on the other hand had ulterior motives.

I think it would be stupid for conservatorship team's put her again in a mental facility when the whole thing is in a "investigation" and with Lynne's team supporting Britney I think they would doing something against it, I mean she is not alone like last year. Also, it was very confusing when the Yahoo's page share this old video but that was it, an old video. I just hope she is okay.

Archived