Sam's at her home, but... It's like deja vu

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.he didn’t necessarily lie about valentine’s day since she got a day off from the facility for easter so maybe she got a day off for valentine’s day

2.just becuz he is in her home doesn’t mean she should be shown in his stories.I live with my family but i never show them in my stories, does that mean that i have locked my family in a mental health facility?no

y’all need to wake up cuz your conspiracies are ridiculous 

I don't think Britney came back to the facility, but yes there is a possibility. Britney didn't show up for like three weeks now, we don't know who is posting on her Instagram (she really edited an old video of herself dancing and promoted the new single of Larry's client Kim Petras?). 

The boyfriend wasn't on her house for the last two weeks for what It seems, I'm not sure If the place he was last weekend is really her gate. Usually it's easy to know when he's there, the gym, the tennis court, poolside, etc... He lives in an apartment far away from Brit's place.

Let's see how long this Britney Instagram hiatus lasts, btw she never confirmed that would stop posting... "Her" last post to the feed was about the blackout tuesday, then some days ago "she" posted about a project of one person of her team on story.

At this point I'm impressed to the fact some fans still  calling everything a conspiracy theory, every time some other fans start to question where Britney is or what's going on behind the scenes. I'm not saying someone trying to kill Britney (that's her father narrative), but it's normal worry about her after everything that happened last year.

Oh, and the boyfriend lied several times. He acted the whole time and even interacted with Brit Instagram during the (allegedly) months of facility time. The excuse is that he lied because If he didn't, Jamie would cut him from Brit's life for good.

9 hours ago, xkhingx said:

1.he didn’t necessarily lie about valentine’s day since she got a day off from the facility for easter so maybe she got a day off for valentine’s day

2.just becuz he is in her home doesn’t mean she should be shown in his stories.I live with my family but i never show them in my stories, does that mean that i have locked my family in a mental health facility?no

y’all need to wake up cuz your conspiracies are ridiculous 

Yes, he lied on Valentine's Day.
He also lied during all that time.
He also lied and was an accomplice on the hairdressing day.

8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I'm not saying someone trying to kill Britney (that's her father narrative),

Medications can and can cause irreparable damage to your brain, especially if the illness you are being treated for is not properly diagnosed.
It is even more serious if you are being treated for bipolar illness or schizophrenia and did not have any symptoms when you first started treatment.

10 hours ago, xkhingx said:

Easter is a religious holiday. Valentine's Day isn't. I can see them giving her time to spend with her family to celebrate the day Jesus Christ was resurrected. That's a MAJOR thing in Christianity/Catholism and pretty much any religion that believes this. 

Celebrating a Hallmark Card "holiday".....? No. 

Archived