Petiton calls for replacement of Confederate monuments with Britney statues

13 hours ago, PeterPaul said:

statue.jpg.f8e786bc2632cceb263af1e7ca8ba7a3.jpg

Apparently over 13,000 people have already voted for replacement of confederate statues in New Orleans with statues of Britney!!! How crazy!

The petition reads:

You can sign the petition on Change.org.

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

Also the fact that this is being reported worldwide is pretty crazy too imo. My flop country slays I guess. :clap1:

Flop country? live in Venezuela 1 month and next we talk about flops...

She is the whole american icon.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

There's petition about replacing Confederate statues in Louisiana with Britney ones. I'm all in :jj:. Now which statues of Britney should be build? I'm voting for this onebritney.jpg

We shoud really value the national treasure. Remember when Britney improved unemployment in 2013 by Work Beep? That's called talent:mcry:

Source: https://pagesix.com/2020/06/13/petitioners-want-louisianas-confederate-statues-replaced-with-britney-spears/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

the snake as a symbol could be a problem. i also think that her iconic outfits in general might be a problem if it's interpreted as sexualizing women Image about britney spears in Special Face in World !! by ...Britney Spears shows off her fabulously flat stomach on X Factor ...

So therefore i must stan this one as a statue piece: Pin on TS

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I’m so onboard with this idea but I know she’s gonna be groped by disgusting men. All her iconic looks are ******. She so deserves one, just one would be enough. She’s always represented happiness and a pure soul, who can get offended by that?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Let's be real. The statue will have to be of a black person, which sadly rules Britney out. 

Lil' wayne is a new Orleans native.

Britney might have been raised in Kentwood,  La. But she was born in McComb, Mississippi. The same hometown as The vocal bible Brandy. So that also exes out Britney as well..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Lil' wayne is a new Orleans native.

Britney might have been raised in Kentwood,  La. But she was born in McComb, Mississippi. The same hometown as The vocal bible Brandy. So that also exes out Britney as well..

I think it’s unfair that because she’s a white woman and a hot blonde girl that it’s almost okay that she doesn’t deserve the same rights as a black person. As someone who have only practiced what she preaches and have shown her love and support not by talking but through action. I have many black friend’s that express how much they love Britney because growing up in the slums, she was like their light, I mean we see her fully embrace everyone of skin color and even puts herself down to make other feel better. I know what others might think but it’s sad that she can’t even be a symbol of peace because she’s white. People seem to forget that there were white people that fought alongside blacks  as well. All she did was make cute songs that make people happy, who can pick out something racial offensive especially since Britney too been teared which I feel everyone can universally accept. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s unfair that because she’s a white woman and a hot blonde girl that it’s almost okay that she doesn’t deserve the same rights as a black person. As someone who have only practiced what she preaches and have shown her love and support not by talking but through action. I have many black friend’s that express how much they love Britney because growing up in the slums, she was like their light, I mean we see her fully embrace everyone of skin color and even puts herself down to make other feel better. I know what others might think but it’s sad that she can’t even be a symbol of peace because she’s white. People seem to forget that there were white people that fought alongside blacks  as well. All she did was make cute songs that make people happy, who can pick out something racial offensive especially since Britney too been teared which I feel everyone can universally accept. 

This was incredibly well-said. Britney herself has really done absolutely nothing offensive during her career except being a bit too **** at time(and flashing her cupcake) :ohwut:

People don’t throw her name around with Cultural Appropriation, or with racist things; and there’s rarely anything  negative that others say about her publicly. The only controversial thing about her is her own “baggage”.

She’s pretty squeaky clean in regards to her reputation as far as being problematic. And just because she’s white shouldn’t matter, if it did that would mean people are putting race into whom is meant to enjoy certain entertainment. I’ve known plenty of black people who enjoy Britney. And I think that’s due to her being so influenced by Janet, and that’s cool, it shows that there’s a lot to enjoy about Britney’s artistry. She’s beloved by everyone.  :clap:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This was incredibly well-said. Britney herself has really done absolutely nothing offensive during her career except being a bit too **** at time(and flashing her cupcake) :ohwut:

People don’t throw her name around with Cultural Appropriation, or with racist things; and there’s rarely anything  negative that others say about her publicly. The only controversial thing about her is her own “baggage”.

She’s pretty squeaky clean in regards to her reputation as far as being problematic. And just because she’s white shouldn’t matter, if it did that would mean people are putting race into whom is meant to enjoy certain entertainment. I’ve known plenty of black people who enjoy Britney. And I think that’s due to her being so influenced by Janet, and that’s cool, it shows that there’s a lot to enjoy about Britney’s artistry. She’s beloved by everyone.  :clap:

Aw thank you! It’s only the truth!

• Love 4

Amazing. Britney ringleader could be iconic as statue.

17 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Let's be real. The statue will have to be of a black person, which sadly rules Britney out. 

That's what I thought when I read about the petition. People would attack Britney for nothing.