Unpopular Britney Opinions

Britney is quite ****ty with her fans. I get she’s under a c-ship but sometimes I honestly feel like she hates us and couldn’t care less if we all disappeared.

I was a little disappointed when the court documents came out and she never even thanked us for our support or said anything. I get we’re not her number one priority and she’s literally been through hell but this has been a journey we’ve all been on and a little gratitude would be nice even just a little acknowledgement. Her team have treated us like trash since like 2008 possibly longer. Sometimes I’d love Britney to say I have amazing fans. 

• Femme Fatale is a fantastic album 
  • Glory is hyped, it's good but hyped 
  • Britney album is the best she ever created 
  • Autumn goodbye and heart are not appreciated enough 
  • MATM is a fantastic song 
  • Work B is a fantastic song 
  • Make me was a crappy single choice 
  • Not known for her songwriting skills 
  • She has straight fans like me 
  • Like 1
  • **** Ring is boring.
  • Work B is overhyped. It's her worst single.
  • Get Naked is garbage. 
  • Freakshow is garbage.
  • Her natural, deep singing voice isn't that special.
  • Change Your Mind should've been a single instead of Slumber Party.
  • Rock Boy, Don't Hang Up, and I'm So Curious are underrated bops.
On 1/7/2021 at 3:28 PM, Slayer said:

I loved the Circus tour (I went to it) but it was great because it was a spectacle!

But Circusney as a whole was very lazy and walked a lot instead of 'dancing' and don't get me started on the lack of personality.

EVERYONE hated Circusney at the time.

Also I don't get why people like the Womanizer 'dance break' during the X Factor performance so much :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Yes because I got to hear your opinions :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Yes! It's so interesting when I see peaks of people praising it now. It's like, it was so lack luster at  the time. I can see how it was a spectacle in person, but the format didn't work for recorded versions. And you couldn't see her well with the three ring set up. No wonder there was never a DVD.

12 minutes ago, iceprincess said:
  • **** Ring is boring.
  • Work B is overhyped. It's her worst single.
  • Get Naked is garbage. 
  • Freakshow is garbage.
  • Her natural, deep singing voice isn't that special.
  • Change Your Mind should've been a single instead of Slumber Party.
  • Rock Boy, Don't Hang Up, and I'm So Curious are underrated bops.

Omg no Freakshow is my national anthem and Brit's lower singing voice makes me see god so just stop 

breaking bad shut up GIF

• Haha 1

- Femme Fatale Tour was an overall better show than Circus Tour
- Glory is not the album you online stans think it is
- Break the Ice is one of the most overrated songs in her discography 
- Blackout is too one-dimensional, overproduced and literally birthed robotney
- Toxic is in Britney’s top 3 best songs of all time, no further explanation needed 
- DYWCO is literally one of Britney’s worst songs despite you online stans convincing yourself it’s a good song and that it would have smashed as a single 
- 2000 VMAs choreo was all over the place and the stage design was horrible
- Make Me OG video was distastefully done, glad Britney herself decided to scrap it  

Case closed and any further rebuttals/concerns will be taken with my management.QVGd.gif

• Love 1

I think circus was a great era. The album was flawless (very poppy after blackout, a few fillers, but executed very well), and the tour was phenomenal (in my opinion).

”Make Me” is a great song, but her worst lead single.

”Toxic” is overrated and I get sick of the GP thinking it’s her best song just because she won a Grammy.

”Blackout” will forever be her magnum opus, and not one pop girl (or guy) will EVER come close to topping it 

Also, “Anticipating” is trash.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7qgvgjuqpyhlpkkbrhmiu

- I don’t get the love for Toy Soldier, and should be eliminated from Godout album.

- pretty girls song es basic, video was boring, but she looks happy it was her concept and she enjoyed it performing it.

- I REALLY LOVE vmas 2016 like really really 

- soda pop is my fave song from Bomt together with BOMT Single.

• Like 1

I don’t think Britney should be in a rush to do a big tell-all interview.

Society lately seems to think everyone needs to bare their souls on TV in order to heal. I’m not really convinced that is healing or healthy, especially not for someone like Britney who is genuinely traumatized and has said she doesn’t trust people and feels exploited. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney is quite ****ty with her fans. I get she’s under a c-ship but sometimes I honestly feel like she hates us and couldn’t care less if we all disappeared.

I was a little disappointed when the court documents came out and she never even thanked us for our support or said anything. I get we’re not her number one priority and she’s literally been through hell but this has been a journey we’ve all been on and a little gratitude would be nice even just a little acknowledgement. Her team have treated us like trash since like 2008 possibly longer. Sometimes I’d love Britney to say I have amazing fans. 

Yikes.

Britney is ******* fighting a conservatorship of 13 years, or let’s put it this way, she’s been fighting a public trafficking abusive horror story and some immature fans always find a way to make it about themselves. Newsflash baby, she doesn’t owe us a ******* thank you, especially in court…What is up with that entitlement? No one is forcing you to be here. No one is forcing you to support her. And no, we have definitely not been in this journey with her. SHE is being abused. SHE is being punished. SHE is being financially abused. SHE is being medically abused. SHE. Not you. We get to live our lives and we all get on here to talk about HER life from the outside. We have not been abused the same way she has in any way shape or form. 

• Like 3

1- Circus tour male backup dancers had the best booties 

2-Glory Deluxe Tracks are better than most of the main album tracks 

3- Me Against the Music is such an odd song and I still don’t understand it. I also love that it’s called “me” against the music and its a duet. 
4-The S&M Remix is such a flop and it’s awful 

5-The Scream and Shout remix is better than the OG

6-Sam most likely is a good boyfriend. He’s stuck around through some really hard times and I commend him for that.

• Love 1