Unpopular Britney Opinions

Blackout is overrated af! 

Mood Ring deserved to be a bonus track, it’s not as great as fans make it out to be! 

Pretty Girls is not a bad song

Work ***** is her weakest lead single 

Femme Fatale has not aged well 

Circus is one of her best albums

Make Me and Slumber Party were both great single choices 

Love Me Down is overrated 

Liar is one of the weaker tracks on Glory 

Boys should not have been a single 

Criminal is the worst single she’s ever released 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I feel like we have a thread like this every few weeks. Someone should make a general unpopular opinions thread that doesn't revolve just around Britney. :clicktina:

Anyway:

• I think Britney and Sam are cute together
  • "Toxic" has a boring chorus
  • "Hold It Against Me" is trash
  • "Boys" is boring, and I haven't listened to it in so long that I don't even know what the difference between the two versions is
  • "Work Bish" is trash
  • Sam Lutfi is lowkey daddy AF

:didilie:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

-One of my favorite Britney songs is Dont Keep Me Waiting

-I really like Don’t Cry from BJ And My Baby from circus, with my baby I feel like we’re getting a look into her soul and I appreciate that 

-she’s completely underrated as a writer/composer, she creates fantastic melodies 

-she isn’t given nearly enough credit for her intelligence 

-I think she’s a very clever person who  portrays herself in the way that she does on purpose at times “sometimes you just have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you” (don’t know who’s quote that is) 

-I think with the C-Ship she’s been scheming for awhile now and when the time is right she’s going to drop all her evidence that no one could deny, I think the C-Ship team plays checkers and Britney has been playing chess so to speak.

-In the Zone is better than Blackout 

-this might not be an “unpopular opinion” but I think she should direct music videos for herself and other artists as well, her concepts are fire 

-I don’t dislike Sam at all, I believe their relationship is real and he hasn’t proposed yet b/c they both know it would possibly mean he’d be her conservator and neither of them want that 

-I think we’ll get a baby before we get a new album 

ive never been more afraid of returning to exhell than I am right now lmfao 

• Like 7

Hard To Forget Ya is one of the best songs on Glory

The last time she put on a completely full out Britney concert was a few shows during Circus tour.

She started to dumb down her dancing during ITZ, but still put in effort.

Work ***** is trash exploitive gay song that only appeals to a small minority of music listeners and is technically not a Britney song.

Pretty Girls is a decent pop song and people choose to hate it because Iggy is on it and the video is bad.

• Love 3
  • Like 5