Unpopular Britney Opinions

On 6/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, FreeLou said:

1. Jamie Lynn has a real chance of becoming an icon. She just needs the right song. :jl:
2. Lou is underrated. She’s done wonders to Britney’s career and personal wellbeing. She’s an icon in general, as JL said. Just imagine if she released Baby One More Time first dressed up in that schoolgirl uniform. There’d be no conservatorship. :lizzie:
3. Jamie is a great father and husband. It makes sense he would charge as much money as he does for babysitting. :chrissy:
4. Lynne is a real force in the BLM movement. Her grandson loves his black bodyguard - it’s so impressive and liberal they’re close to their black employees. :fakecry:
5. The conservatorship has been amazing for Britney. She’s never seemed happier and never performed better. She’s so lucky to have had her rights taken away from her. :clap:

This needs to go into the Exhale Comment Book Hall Of Fame

Ded Teletubbie GIF by moodman

• Love 1
On 6/13/2020 at 3:15 AM, PablitoXS said:

Here we go:

Rebellion would never be a hit song, if she released it officially.

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun deserved to be a single instead of Do Somethin'.

Gimme More VMA performance was a really good performance.

Toxic is the most trashy video of her entire carreer.

Don't Hang Up is a good song, I love the songs she wrote.

I can't stand the old hits after more than 10 years of being performed exhaustly in the Piece Of Me Residence, she could use something else sometimes.

I can't see the problem most people have with Soda Pop.

Piece of Me music video was almost good but it didn't deserve a VMA Video of The Year Award for it.

Outrageous should've been the first single of In The Zone.

Almost all the remixes they've put in the singles are awful.

I like the first Glory album cover.

Circus is worse than Britney Jean.

Femme Fatale is better than Glory.

What do you think?

“Circus is worse than Britney Jean”

If you say that three times out loud, you summon the pop demon from hell 

this is fine season 3 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Britney Jean wasn't that bad. I really love Don't Cry, Alien, Hold On Tight and Perfume. Agreed it had its problems but it still has some pretty ballads!!
  • Passenger is a cool, energetic song and doesn't deserve all the hate.
  • I DISLIKE Toy Soldier sooooo much. The song is just lame.
  • Femme Fatale era doesn't get appreciated as much as it should. Yes, she had some problems BUT it still gave us plenty of promo appearances (which both BJ and Glory lacked imo).
  • The Circus Tour >>>>>> any other tour (yes even better than the Onyx Hotel Tour).
  • Overprotected is Britney's best song she ever released. -> probably not that unpopular opinion
  • I don't think Sam has any bad intentions with Britney and really loves her. He prooved he isn't with her just for a career or anything and he seems to really support her. He makes her happy and that's what makes me happy.
  • I can't STAND WILLIE GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 6/13/2020 at 3:15 AM, PablitoXS said:

Here we go:

Rebellion would never be a hit song, if she released it officially.

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun deserved to be a single instead of Do Somethin'.

Gimme More VMA performance was a really good performance.

Toxic is the most trashy video of her entire carreer.

Don't Hang Up is a good song, I love the songs she wrote.

I can't stand the old hits after more than 10 years of being performed exhaustly in the Piece Of Me Residence, she could use something else sometimes.

I can't see the problem most people have with Soda Pop.

Piece of Me music video was almost good but it didn't deserve a VMA Video of The Year Award for it.

Outrageous should've been the first single of In The Zone.

Almost all the remixes they've put in the singles are awful.

I like the first Glory album cover.

Circus is worse than Britney Jean.

Femme Fatale is better than Glory.

What do you think?

Was this supposed to be an ironic witty post?:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

“Toxic is the most trashy video of her entire career.”

Have you seen the video for Gimme More? Toxic looks like Disney special compared to it. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

“Gimme More VMA performance was a really good performance.”

If you had left out the word “really” I might be able to take you seriously. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

“I like the first Glory album cover.”

The fact that it is a video still, shot by a friend of Lou Taylor’s, makes me question your taste levels.:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Each to their own. It’s not called unpopular opinions for nothing. Thanks for sharing :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1

1. I wish Britney did 'Can't find the Moonlight' ; would've been one of her iconic songs and perfect for her at the time

2.  She should have a at least one singer singer era: A blues, soul, R&B album, followed by an MTV unplugged and a tour with a live band. She can do it! 

3. She did an exceptionally good job as an X factor judge. 

4. Email My Heart would've been a bigger hit than From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart had it been released as a single; both are great songs but you know...everyone had been doing emails ;)

5. The Break The Ice MV is amazing; I hope Spears does another animated video that  is a continuation of the story. Inside Out would've been perfect for this.

6. Someday (I will understand) is underrated; 

7. B In The Mix 2 is not good project at all; The remixes were nice but randomly picked imo + that album cover ... 

• Love 1