Unpopular Britney Opinions

On 1/11/2021 at 1:47 AM, Danielle1987 said:

I think Britney did Fred Durst dirty in 2003. They hooked up & she made Fred fall super hard for her & then she acted like she didn’t even really know him.
She must’ve been embarrassed...but I also know how private she is. So, it makes sense to deny - but still!

She must’ve been embarrassed. He acted like a douchebro and objectified the living f out of her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney look better when she dyes her black

blackout and glory are master piece and didn’t get credit they deserve.

make me is the best singles she had in years after Gimmi More

Toxic is overrated 

BJ is a good album. WB is a BOP and deserve more success. 
Now that I found you should have been 3rd single from BJ

Glory should have been a visual album

On 6/13/2020 at 5:15 AM, PablitoXS said:

Here we go:

Rebellion would never be a hit song, if she released it officially.

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun deserved to be a single instead of Do Somethin'.

Gimme More VMA performance was a really good performance.

Toxic is the most trashy video of her entire carreer.

Don't Hang Up is a good song, I love the songs she wrote.

I can't stand the old hits after more than 10 years of being performed exhaustly in the Piece Of Me Residence, she could use something else sometimes.

I can't see the problem most people have with Soda Pop.

Piece of Me music video was almost good but it didn't deserve a VMA Video of The Year Award for it.

Outrageous should've been the first single of In The Zone.

Almost all the remixes they've put in the singles are awful.

I like the first Glory album cover.

Circus is worse than Britney Jean.

Femme Fatale is better than Glory.

What do you think?

I hope you're trolling :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 1

-I really didn't like the Onyx Hotel concert back when I saw it. She was sitting on a chair, sitting on a bed, sitting in a bathtub, sitting on a swing up in the air, sitting at the piano...while lipsyncing the whole time so yes she was the most beautiful woman on earth and the production was great but lazyney started there :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

-as said above Make me is her best lead single after Gimme more

-Work ***** is a very bad song :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

-Where are you now should have been a single, it is giving me life with her vocals

-Lucky pink dress is one of her most iconic look ever (yes I'm gay :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:)

-Sam is not a problem in my book as long as she's happy I'm happy

-Toy soldier is the only wrong thing about Blackout, can't stand this song

-Do you wanna come over ? is one of her worst song (The nerves they had to let this track on the album when Liar is not :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: )

-2007 was horrible of course but, her personal problems aside, that's also when she had the best style in terms of clothes :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

-I wanna go video is gringy as hell 

and finally the most unpopular opinion I have :

-I'm really really happy Breathe on me was not a single and didn't have a video, y'all are thirsty and this song is making me sleep ASMR style ! :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

#letmespeakmytruth #freedomofspeech

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how many of these are unpopular, but I know this first one is:

1. Her work with Will.i.am isn't bad, people are just too attached to her pre-FF/BJ sound.

2. Justin Timberlake gets way too much hate, especially in the Britney community.

3. Rock Boy & Mannequin are incredibly underrated on the Circus album.

4. I wish Britney had done more 80s sounding type of songs.

5. Work ***** is one of my favorite songs by her in the 2010's. I don't know the general opinion of it, but I honestly have loved it since the day it leaked.

• Love 2

Oh, and her duet performance with Michael Jackson at the 30th Anniversary concert in 2001 is one of her most ICONIC moments ever in her career. I feel like that moment isn't discussed enough, because obviously the snake happened the same year and unfortunately, Michael wasn't at his best during those times.

• Love 5
  • 4 weeks later...

The Onyx Hotel tour is overrated. There, I said it. The opening is weak with Britney just standing for most of the song, she should’ve done the original Toxic choreo from the promotion tour. The encore was underwhelming. The choreography was overall was fine, but didn’t have as much energy or fluidity as DWAD or Oops tour. 

But OHT had the best backing band, they were great. I know I’ll get a lot of hate for this post haha :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Like 1
On 1/15/2021 at 7:31 PM, floopy22 said:

- She never had a nose-job.

- The "Outrageous" video would have been detrimental to her career.

- Britney wasn't always aware that she was "lipsyncing" (We know she didn't like to watch her own performances).

I agree on the last one. The outrageous video was def a turning point. The cancellation of the Onyx tour made her breach contracts, the catwoman soundtrack chose another song because of it etc etc. 

The first one though... Mama...

Ok I‘ll give it a try

Trash songs of every album:

BOMT: Soda Pop, E-Mail My Heart

Oops (generally overrated):

the whole second half (minus Can‘t Make You Love Me) but everything after Lucky is a snooze fest

Britney: When I Found You, Cinderella

ITZ (her best album PERIOD): Early Mornin‘

Blackout: Get Naked (HORRENDOUS :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:), Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad

Circus: Blur, Mannequin, Rock Boy

FF: Big Fat Bass, Don‘t Keep Me Waiting (so bad I deleted it entirely in my music library)

BJ: Tik Tik Boom (that chorus:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:), Chillin‘ With You

Glory: CLUMSY!!! (TRASH at it‘s finest :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:), If I‘m Dancing, Coupure Electrique

And that‘s that