Unpopular Britney Opinions

• Super Mods
On 6/12/2020 at 7:24 AM, Amanda1822 said:

-I think with the C-Ship she’s been scheming for awhile now and when the time is right she’s going to drop all her evidence that no one could deny, I think the C-Ship team plays checkers and Britney has been playing chess so to speak.

Not you being a psychic predicting June 23, 2021! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

On 1/8/2021 at 7:03 AM, MonAmour said:

Britney needed the conservatorship.

Interested if your opinion has changed given Britney’s recent testimony. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
On 6/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, YannFrance said:

Break The Ice is a boring song to me. I don't get the hype at all.

I love Break the Ice until the "I like this part" bit. I don't dislike it but I feel like what comes after is totally anticlimactic. It's like the song just flatlines. They should've kept the original breakdown and polished it to keep the song's energy up.

Don’t kill me , here are mine:

- Me Against The Music is not that great

- I actually really like Femme Fatale

- The Circus Starring tour is underrated 

- Till The World Ends is annoying 

- I’m not a huge fan of bomt and oops album, I’ve grown them out 

I appreciate “Blur” the most on Circus.

I like Oops (the song) even nore than BOMT.

”Seal it with a kiss” from Femme Fatale is one of her weakest tracks.

”My baby” is cute… that’s it though.

I appreaciate Dear Diary on the other hand.

“Boys” should have been bigger than it was.

In “Hard to forget you” the verses and the bridge are the strongest. The refrain is forgettable.

”Liar” is not in my top5 from Glory.

Although brunette with blonde looks fierce on Britney (for example in Oops photoshoots) but I am not a fan of complette brunette hair color on her. I still think the different shades of blonde is the best choice. And I know with this one I went too far… :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

1. The Original Doll (If this was indeed a plan of Brit's instead of a way to piss Jive's execs off) would have been a great dark album (with a cult following..like #JusticeForTheOriginal doll in 2025 for its 20th anniversary) but (based on the Mona Lisa demo) not an exceptionally good seller... would've sold more than Blackout but less than ITZ tbh

2. B in the mix 2 sucks... it is not that the remixes are horrible... but it is a random selection with a horrible album cover...probably released without Brit knowing... B in the mix 1 actually had some thought put into it; what could've been a nice enhancement to the FF era was just a quick cash grab

3. Britney should do a musical with a soundtrack

4. Perfume should've been nominated for a Grammy... :) sue me 

I liked femme fatale tour (the US shows with the bigger stage)

I liked her in x factor, she was very shy though but still watched the whole show just because of her

Don't like work *****, but i like the slow songs on Britney Jean including till its gone and now that i found you

Don't like the POM 2  me against the music outfit

Don't believe in any of the layers and court system and handlers around her, even the new ones... I am afraid that she will be taken advantage off again and end up getting hurt again