Unpopular Britney Opinions

3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Can @lili_ballet perform the Me Against the Music choreography if it's only for an average dancer? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, I'm a singer not a dancer, I have basic dance knowledge from when I tried to be a dancer and took lessons. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Horrible memories....

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

the matm choreo isn’t terribly hard its just fast af tho

shes not a bad dancer but dance is super competitive esp recently which puts her as average in the dance world but still as one of the best in the pop world

On 6/13/2020 at 2:15 AM, PablitoXS said:

Here we go:

Rebellion would never be a hit song, if she released it officially.

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun deserved to be a single instead of Do Somethin'.

Gimme More VMA performance was a really good performance.

Toxic is the most trashy video of her entire carreer.

Don't Hang Up is a good song, I love the songs she wrote.

I can't stand the old hits after more than 10 years of being performed exhaustly in the Piece Of Me Residence, she could use something else sometimes.

I can't see the problem most people have with Soda Pop.

Piece of Me music video was almost good but it didn't deserve a VMA Video of The Year Award for it.

Outrageous should've been the first single of In The Zone.

Almost all the remixes they've put in the singles are awful.

I like the first Glory album cover.

Circus is worse than Britney Jean.

Femme Fatale is better than Glory.

What do you think?

Circus is worse than Britney Jean 😂😂😂😂

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The only new opinion I can add is that Matches sucks. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

In a dream world she would be Rehearsalney level and collab with a one-off N'Sync revival. The gays would explode from her and Lance Bass dancing on the same stage lmao

Matches just feels phoned in. That thread where someone mentioned Nick Carter implying that everything was done over a distance with BSB/Britney not communicating with each other during recording also ruined it further.

• Love 3

In some ways I think the BOMT tour is her best show. Not because it’s amazing or anything but it’s her at her Teen Pop best before all theatrics and special effects. It’s just dancing and her natural charisma. 1999ney showed everyone what she was capable. Oh, and that Soda Pop bit is more iconic than some other girl’s careers. 

• Love 2

I respect  everyones' opinion (even i disagree with quite a few). 

Here is mine - 

1. If i'm dancing was her last best shot (there will be more, i am sure :) )  at a global hit (with tic tock and other social media shenanigans). HUGE missed opportunity. 

2. Make me original music video was crass, desperate and cheap. Glad it never saw light of the day. 

3. 2007 music performance was actually really bad, specially from someone like Brit. 

4. Controversies aside, Britney Jean is a pretty decent album (if you compare it to the trash most of the current pop starts churn). The backlash is uncalled for. 

5. Will.i.am is unnecessary crucified by the army. Scream and Shot is an absolute JAM! Her last biggest global hit. 

6. Britney is a horrible actress for dramatic roles. She is outstanding at comedy. Weird but true. 

• Love 2

what u see is what u get is better than oops

baby one more time and britney(2001) are really bad albums and sound too outdated and tacky

circus and femme fatale are good albums but they lacked personality, she sounds like she hated recording most songs

her vocals are too nasal and annoying on hot as ice, even though it's a fun song

hard to forget ya is awful except for the bridge

if i'm dancing is a cute song

early mornin' and don't hang up are great songs

me against the music is kinda boring and madonna's vocals didn't fit in the song

womanizer is too repetitive and too nasal

1 When they came out i loved radar and hiam mvs but my gay friends basically forced me to hate them because they hate them

2 i loved like 10/13 BJ songs but pretended to hate them to fit in- like body ache, tik tik boom, passenger

3 I hate original make me mv and love the second version aka official one. original one seems to me like all over the place mess

4 i hate slumber party- tinashe version. i love solo version

5 i dont understand the hate brave new girl gets- i love the song and it was my jam when i was a kid

• Love 1

1. Circus (standard edition) would've been better if  Blur, MMM Papi,My Baby & Mannequin were replaced with Phonography, Rock Me In, Quicksand and Trouble; also, they should've remixed Radar (I mean the song was like 2 years old when it was released as a single)

2.  To me a huge part of Britney Jean sounds like a collection of outtakes from FF and the Britney Album

3. I run away is underrated af !!!

4.  Considering the amount of unreleased songs, we should appreciate all the time she's ever spent in the studio.

5. The hidden seven on the bottom of FF's album cover is actually very cool;

9 hours ago, Fizzmeister said:

How I Roll is my favorite Britney song.

It always gets me in a nostalgic mood over the whole FF era. THE standout song from the tour. One of the Britney songs that gets the most stuck in my head, ngl

Back then, when I was single, I dreamt of standing in the crowd together with some hot dude fangirling/boying over the live performance :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

8 hours ago, Dexwhitespears said:

I respect  everyones' opinion (even i disagree with quite a few). 

Here is mine - 

1. If i'm dancing was her last best shot (there will be more, i am sure :) )  at a global hit (with tic tock and other social media shenanigans). HUGE missed opportunity. 

2. Make me original music video was crass, desperate and cheap. Glad it never saw light of the day. 

3. 2007 music performance was actually really bad, specially from someone like Brit. 

4. Controversies aside, Britney Jean is a pretty decent album (if you compare it to the trash most of the current pop starts churn). The backlash is uncalled for. 

5. Will.i.am is unnecessary crucified by the army. Scream and Shot is an absolute JAM! Her last biggest global hit. 

6. Britney is a horrible actress for dramatic roles. She is outstanding at comedy. Weird but true. 

The original Make Me video was a very obvious commentary on her life as a whole. I respect your opinion and I definitely don't want to necessarily change your opinion, but I do hope you realize that it's essentially meant to be a bit gross!

Britney's comedic timing is amazing, I really agree

hmm ok lets go

1. Circus is her best album, Unusual You her best song

2. A lot of her unreleased material is better than her released

3a. Britney Jean is good. Especially the singles. Some highlights are Alien, Passenger, Tik Tik Boom, Don't Cry, and Hold on Tight

3b. Work B! is her second best lead

4. Candy by Mandy Moore is better than BOMT

5. Some Glory tracks (Better and If I'm Dancing) aged worse than anything on BOMT