Billie Eilish vs Lorde

11 minutes ago, YvonneSpears said:

Lorde hands down! More original and better song writing. Plus metacritic list Melodrama as one of the best albums of all time! 

lorde GIF

regarding song writing billie is pretty impressive  lets not forget she is still 18 and was younger when she had her album 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

How dare you? After she gave birth to an entire generation of sad *****es? :leaving:

Born To Die a staple in pop history, while Billie Eyelash and Melanin Rapetinez who? :tiffcackle:

maybe that was the only album she did that worth a listen and to claim she birthed billie or lorde is not correct . Skyler grey and Lykke li existed before lana 

I often need hearing aids just to understand Billie. She does so well in singing to her generation that my generation can't even hear it. Smart girl. 

Lorde's writing is amazing. 

And I wonder *in that *** and the city voice* Where would Billie be without Finneas? 

^ seriously...that's the word we gonna filter 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block