7 Rings' music video director, Hannah Lux Davis, started following Britney on Instagram

11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

What? I thought they were all visually stunning...especially say so (and I don’t even like racist/homophobic Doja cat)

Say so is the exception but Don’t call me angels video is forgettable, nothing was grabbing me.  I love me was Demi in a red dress walking down a street... the only part I remember and thank you next was cute 

1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

Say so is the exception but Don’t call me angels video is forgettable, nothing was grabbing me.  I love me was Demi in a red dress walking down a street... the only part I remember and thank you next was cute 

Okay, you’re right lol. I only like say so 🤣

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

The I Love Me video is absolutely horrible! I do like the thank u next and 7 rings videos though! 

• Love 1

IDK why but I picture like a MV that would be inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia. Britney being the ice queen, and past lovers are frozen in stone. She can be on an ice thrown, blue tint, and floor changing colors as she walks on it... idk I think that would be cool

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Larry is out of the picture girl. Keep up.

Not officially girl, he just did an interview for Variety and they called him Britney's manager. Also,  Brit keeps promoting his clients just for charity?

Looking to Kim Petras new single shoutout on Brit's Instagram yesterday.

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ya know, Larry can go F himself. You know who else has one “L” in their name like Larry? The DEVIL

and Camila...🥴

I agree with this statement :chrissy:

Lord I pray we get a music video I mean it’s been 4 years since slumber party and our girl is turning 39 this year!!! Mood Ring is #1 on the charts up against Gaga who dropped a whole album and has visuals. I mean Brits team has to take advantage of this momentum, this can be her next #1!!! A simple, sultry video with minimal hott choreography, and stunning beautiful shots of our girl would be just fine!!!

• Love 3