7 Rings' music video director, Hannah Lux Davis, started following Britney on Instagram

7 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

Creative.:fruit:

Well the song is simple and sensual, it doesn't need to be elaborate to be beautiful or meaningfull. It's just a visual idea there could be stuff happening. :parisok: Also it could be Britney in her sweatpants walking around it would still be better than the magic ice cave woman concept. :decisions:

7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I want a fantasy, not boring one dimensional generic commercial material

Taylor Swift Magic GIF by moodman
The twisted fantasy commercial is good tho

Well I don't think the Curious one or the Twisted Fantasy one are boring or one dimensional, they could have make great MV with more work on the concept. :smokney2:

I just think a simple video were Britney looks stunning and a bit of storyline will do the job for mood ring. Kinda like slumber party but different to fit the mood ring vibe. 

I went to high school with Hannah's sister, Sarah (we did musical theater together, she's a fabulous singer). Hannah is EXTREMELY talented and if she were ever to do something with Britney I am sure it would be Toxic-status or even bigger and hopefully bring Brit back to the GP. She is credited with making Ari comfortable enough to let down her hair for the first time in a video -- all her videos are FIRE.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 11:08 PM, MANDIXMX said:

With our luck we’ll get a quarantined MV that Britney recorded herself vertically in her living room. With her sports bra, Target workout shorts, smudged eyeliner she hasn’t wiped since Glory originally came out and her tangled hair. Wait for it.

Lol facts!!! Please just have someone take away the eyeliner from her please.