7 Rings' music video director, Hannah Lux Davis, started following Britney on Instagram

1 hour ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Lord I pray we get a music video I mean it’s been 4 years since slumber party and our girl is turning 39 this year!!! Mood Ring is #1 on the charts up against Gaga who dropped a whole album and has visuals. I mean Brits team has to take advantage of this momentum, this can be her next #1!!! A simple, sultry video with minimal hott choreography, and stunning beautiful shots of our girl would be just fine!!!

With our luck we’ll get a quarantined MV that Britney recorded herself vertically in her living room. With her sports bra, Target workout shorts, smudged eyeliner she hasn’t wiped since Glory originally came out and her tangled hair. Wait for it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

With our luck we’ll get a quarantined MV that Britney recorded herself vertically in her living room. With her sports bra, Target workout shorts, smudged eyeliner she hasn’t wiped since Glory originally came out and her tangled hair. Wait for it.

I’m always like “girl, the least you could do is make it horizontal.” :jackk:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

as long as it's the full song and it's uploaded to her VEVO account, I'm happy

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’d be here for anything at this point lol just have her lip synching the words and make sure she captions the video to buy Mood Ring. 

I’ll take any home made video by Britney  than another Randee produced video!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I don't want *** if Mood Ring gets a MV though (like Britney wearing a bra & having *** with the floor for 4 minutes long)

A 'sad' atmosphere would fit the song. Or Britney in a cage made of wood, idk. 

She called the song “vibey and ****” u know we are getting a **** video hhhh

This will be fun dance moms GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Is she MV ready? (without slathering CGI on it) I've always pictured she went through rigorous Beauty treatments like a mad woman before era's. Has she re-upped on the botox? new weave?

Honestly all she needs is good makeup and nice straight hair with a look that fits with the song, like breath on me’s 2015 insta videos 

• Love 6

The fire of her gym room was actually appart from the music video, that's why the firefighters didn't knew anything from this, it's because it was a scene of Mood Ring where Britney will be in the Gym room, I won't spoil the rest (according to a confirmed source). Bookmark this.

Spoiler

tumblr_pg4ch5J29K1svi3flo1_400.gifv

Neyde rolled you again.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

Is she MV ready? (without slathering CGI on it) I've always pictured she went through rigorous Beauty treatments like a mad woman before era's. Has she re-upped on the botox? new weave?

I feel like the only thing she needs to do is fix her teeth lol ( get the teeth bonding again)

:janet:

• Love 1