7 Rings' music video director, Hannah Lux Davis, started following Britney on Instagram

What's up with y'all picturing Britney as a ice cave woman for the video ? :decisions: 

I think it would be better with something like the Prerogative perfume videos : in her room with lingerie, in a beautiful house with sophisticated clothes... Or something like the "Twisted fantasy" perfume ad with several very different style but in a classier way. Or even very simple yet erotic/classy like the Curious commercial ? :britoverit:

wtf a cave that changes color like a moodring ? :nyheadache:

• Haha 2

I hate to break it to u. But this isn't becoming a single. This was just a gift to the fans. 

Hell they really shade you guys in the new song title.

Even @C0CKy will tell you. By retitling it.

Mood Ring (By demand). Her team is literally shading you and actually pissed off at y'all. 

You guys are too naive to know that. 

• Haha 3

I still think it’d be cool if they used the LaChapelle footage for Mood Ring. Replace G-Eazy’s part with the unseen footage of her in the desert, or even just dancing around the basement like she was. I think it’d be really cool especially if the video’s lighting was tweaked and footage was slowed down

Her and Sam should create the Everytime video scene. Being lovey dovey and then being crazy and throwing stuff. Or it should be a funny video that plays on the stereotypes of a woman on her period. Britney stuffing her face with a bag on cheetos. 

23 hours ago, Garrett said:

IDK why but I picture like a MV that would be inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia. Britney being the ice queen, and past lovers are frozen in stone. She can be on an ice thrown, blue tint, and floor changing colors as she walks on it... idk I think that would be cool

I like this idea!! But what about Aslan is he gonna melt her heart? the chronicles of narnia film GIF

7 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

What's up with y'all picturing Britney as a ice cave woman for the video ? :decisions: 

I think it would be better with something like the Prerogative perfume videos : in her room with lingerie, in a beautiful house with sophisticated clothes... Or something like the "Twisted fantasy" perfume ad with several very different style but in a classier way. Or even very simple yet erotic/classy like the Curious commercial ? :britoverit:

I want a fantasy, not boring one dimensional generic commercial material

Taylor Swift Magic GIF by moodman
The twisted fantasy commercial is good tho

Jake Wilson will do the Mood Ring lyric video lol something like he did with the action figures MV. Something thats easier to do and piece together but still creative and artsy fartsy. A lyric video that can bring attention to the song in the meanwhile.

While Hannah is the one that does the actual MV with Britney, and needs a bit more time to actually put something concrete together and have Britney slay. :chrissy: Bookmark me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Jake Wilson will do the Mood Ring lyric video lol something like he did with the action figures MV. Something thats easier to do and piece together but still creative and can bring attention to the song.

While Hannah is the one that does the actual MV with Britney, and needs a bit more time to actually put something concrete together and have Britney slay. :chrissy: Bookmark me.

:mimiclap:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I thought it would just be Britney in her joggers doing her usual interpretative dancing :juggingu:

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 7:31 PM, Kuzco said:

I'm starting to think she's pushing Glory to end her contract with RCA. if she releases a Glory - Side B with two singles, she's done. :barbie:

Sorry to remind you, but it's not Britney signing her contracts.:demi:

I hope our angel doesn't record anything forced but I think the only reason she is following Britney is to send a message "I'm here if you need to". :boredney: Britney ever worked with a female director? That would be interesting. :carpoolney: