"Rain On Me" debuts at #1 on the Hot 100!

• Leader

YASSSS! 

"Rain On Me" tops the Billboard Hot 100!

This is Gaga's fifth #1 song and Ariana's fourth. :crying1:

Here are the details via Billboard:

No. 1 in sales: "Rain" rockets onto the Digital Song Sales chart with 72,000 downloads sold in the week ending May 28.

The song was on sale in four physical/digital combination offerings during the tracking week. Consumers could purchase cassette, CD and vinyl singles, each with a digital download; the download would be sent to consumers upon purchase, with physical versions due to arrive at a later date.

Lady Gaga earns her eighth Digital Song Sales No. 1 and Grande adds her seventh.

"Rain" launches at No. 2 on Streaming Songs with 31.4 million U.S. streams in the week ending May 28 and drew 11.1 million audience impressions in the week ending May 31.

Now that you've had a minute to let the song/video sink in, what are your thoughts?

gaga-rain.jpg.e6633201fcccbabec1e4ef40a1d24a3f.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Yas! They both deserve it. Ariana is definitely the supreme at the moment. She’s been killing it for the past couple years. She’s not my fave per say, but I do really like her. Gaga knew what she was doing adding her to track. This is one of my favorite songs from each of them! Congrats Queens. I do think Ariana should took a break after this though, she’s released so many collabs and things recently she’s getting dangerously close to overexposure. She should take a little break at least until early 2021. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block