"Rain On Me" debuts at #1 on the Hot 100!

20 hours ago, Barajas said:

they deserve this!! 
I am hoping for they to get the #1:nervousney:, Im so tired of only random rap and hiphop songs being on top.

This year has been a strong revival for pop. Internationally, rap/hip-hop has been overtaken by 70s-early 00s synth and techno pop :bang: disco is also on a slow rise:iwin:

Spoiler

70s-early 00s synth, techno pop and disco overtaking hip-hop like::gagacrash:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ariana-grande-new-release-strategy-thank-u-next-763458/

I guess Ari, took it seriously when she said she wanted to release music as a rapper. Since 2018, she has released and collaborated with plenty of people:

• Lizzo
  • Childish Gambino
  • Victoria Monet
  • 2 Chainz
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Troye Sivan
  • Normani (also as songwriter on Motivation)
  • Kristin Chenoweth
  • Justin Bieber

And that song with Doja Cat might see the light around summer I guess... 

ariana grande and what about it GIF

• Love 1

The reason Gaga was able to achieve this massive massive song (it will go down in history as her best) was because she dropped all her insecurities and believed in herself again. She found her creative side and from there only believed she was a force. When nothing else matters and you can push forward in life you are unstoppable. This song is so creatively genius. It changed pop and it will end up being a huge karaoke bop down the road. This song also came at the right time. The choreography with her arms and fingers into the jumping during the rain on me part is so simply genius and really connects the audience with what she’s trying to say. This song DEFINITELY DESERVES THE NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR A WHILE! It’s massive massive massive. Even better If you understand her craft. Gaga’s back and way better than ever because she’s not looking back at what doesn’t matter anymore. Only focused on her strengths. So inspired. So so so proud! Gaga dominates and knows she has the strength to do so. Rain ON ME!

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

omg!!.. 
"At the moment, it looks like “Rain on Me” is all but certain to launch inside the top five on the Hot 100, and it could climb as high as No. 2 or 3 in its introductory frame. A No. 1 start isn’t impossible, and it’s not even unlikely, though it’s far from guaranteed. Either way, the two stars are about to land another big hit, and they could possibly add to their growing chart-topper totals." 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2020/05/28/will-lady-gaga-and-ariana-grandes-rain-on-me-debut-at-no-1-next-week/#3dcd36c637ee

Keep on the streaming !! :outwithit:

On 5/26/2020 at 2:01 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Ari, now go away for a solid year before you become too overexposed....and before you become the face of payola getting two #1’s within a week of each other. Thanks. ❤️ Gaga, please go away for at least 10 years after this 

You're legit mentally ill.. Take care of yourself and go to some mental institution. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block