Hilary Duff being accused of unholy things?! Update: Hilary responds

I saw her name trending last night and I was like wtf?! People were saying he was taped to the bed in the picture. It did kinda look like he was restrained tbh, but then someone pointed out the white markings on his body were just lotion that hadn’t sunken in yet after a shower. 

it’s really sad she got accused of this. There’s definitely an online witch hunt for child abusers bc for one reason or another law enforcement doesn’t seem to go after these horrific rings of abuse like they should/could. Sickos like Jeff Epstein get to run amuck for years, or a lifetime like Jimmy saville.

• Love 1

But also she does have to claim some responsibility bc she put it on the internet accident or not and took it down with no explanation, and the pic without context was pretty sus.

Obviously a lot of our parents take embarrassing naked pics of us. My mom took one of me sleeping completely nude sprawled out on tile floor while we were vacationing in Hilton head. She must have regretted her edgy flair, tho, bc years later she took black sharpie to the picture and drew underwear on me lol. this was back before digital photography :weusay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

But also she does have to claim some responsibility bc she put it on the internet accident or not and took it down with no explanation, and the pic without context was pretty sus.

Obviously a lot of our parents take embarrassing naked pics of us. My mom took one of me sleeping completely nude sprawled out on tile floor while we were vacationing in Hilton head. She must have regretted her edgy flair, tho, bc years later she took black sharpie to the picture and drew underwear on me lol. this was back before digital photography :weusay:

My parents never took those kinds of pics of me and also didn't allow me to go to an arts program I got nominated for as a teenager because some of her rich friends told her there was potential for bad things there.  I recently watched an interview with one of Jeff Epstein's victims that claimed she was groomed by attending an arts school.  Glad my mom made that decision but I was PISSED about it at the time.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, VCTR said:

Wait. So DID she accidentally post **** online? That's a pretty big oops. I just assumed the entire story was fake. "Clearly selling her son to the elite" seems like a pretty big stretch, regardless. 

At first it wasn't on purpose. Back in March she posted a video of her making a gift for Luca's bday with lots of family photos and that picture (the original, without any blur or anything like that) was among them. But it was so quick and the quality wasn't the best so you could baerly see anything. I only noticed it because a fan account posted something like "OMG I can't believe she posted that photo on instagram" and I had to watch it a lot of times to figure out what she/he was talking about :mj: 

But today she posted an IG story showing us all those photos again and she talked about that particular photo (now it was "censored" with stickers but she showed us the picture really close). She sounded like any other parent talking about a funny picure of their kids. It was a mistake of her to show that picture online? Yes, of course. It's not the best decision she has ever made but the accusations are stupid. And the symbol part was a BIG stretch :wtf:

3 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i don't believe this rumor but did any of you actually see the photo?

it was actually really weird, it was like her son lying down nud-e like he was some alien on an operating table or something with white stripes up and down his body

i just don't see why someone would take a picture of their child like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't believe she's a trafficker but i also don't blame people for being freaked out.

i wonder if she'll address it further

It's not weird... I thought it was a skeleton made of something like lotion or something like that but then I saw on twitter that it could be an optical ilussion that went viral last year (i think), so I assume Luca saw it, thought it was funny and wanted to do it. It's people who make it look weird. I have pictures of my nephew buried in the sand with that same expression even though he was the one who wanted to do it :sipney: 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

My parents never took those kinds of pics of me and also didn't allow me to go to an arts program I got nominated for as a teenager because some of her rich friends told her there was potential for bad things there.  I recently watched an interview with one of Jeff Epstein's victims that claimed she was groomed by attending an arts school.  Glad my mom made that decision but I was PISSED about it at the time.

I went to a performing arts school and I wouldn't call it ********, or s.exually assaulted, I don't know what it would be called, but I was in the boys restroom at the urinal and an older dance teacher (maybe late 40/50s) came in (they aren't supposed to use the student restrooms) and he goes next to me and pulls his p.enis out and starts ************ to me. I tensed up and didn't know what to do, but look away as if I didn't see him. His student came in, said "Hi", and the teacher covered himself right away and left. I went home and told my mom. She called the school and I don't know if any direct action was taken against him, but they made a school announcement that all faculty are never use the student restrooms and use the designated faculty restrooms.

I would say it was a s.exually confusing atmosphere. Some of our instructors were right out of college and were young. There were many gay students and faculty. It was a smaller school than regular high schools. When I was there, there were rumors of teachers and students hooking up (tons more about student ****** and sht). Two real accounts of underage girls had s.exual relations with teachers (they went to prison ). One of my gay friends told me he was having s.ex with a teacher and sometimes the teacher would bring some of his friends for 3somes . It was messy. I'm surprised the scandals never made it out to the public, but maybe it was because that school has produced many famous stars and there could be some higher connections?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

My parents never took that kind of pictures of my siblings and I :haha: I think the only pictures of me naked (as a kid  da26i5c-d04065f1-66de-4cd6-b917-d75da72d ) I was like 2 days old, when I was just taken from the hospital.

But anyways, however the picture looks like, I think she should've thought twice before sharing that to her millions (I guess) of followers.  There MAY be devils of the elites interpreting this as an offer out there  :tired: :blol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

And yeah, I spend a lot of time on sketchy conspiracy blogs. 

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

That is so cool. How do you find these blogs? I only know vigilantcitizen. :idkney:

Me too,  do you know other  conspiracy blog that is really good like vigilantcitizen?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I went to a performing arts school and I wouldn't call it ********, or s.exually assaulted, I don't know what it would be called, but I was in the boys restroom at the urinal and an older dance teacher (maybe late 40/50s) came in (they aren't supposed to use the student restrooms) and he goes next to me and pulls his p.enis out and starts ************ to me. I tensed up and didn't know what to do, but look away as if I didn't see him. His student came in, said "Hi", and the teacher covered himself right away and left. I went home and told my mom. She called the school and I don't know if any direct action was taken against him, but they made a school announcement that all faculty are never use the student restrooms and use the designated faculty restrooms.

I would say it was a s.exually confusing atmosphere. Some of our instructors were right out of college and were young. There were many gay students and faculty. It was a smaller school than regular high schools. When I was there, there were rumors of teachers and students hooking up (tons more about student ****** and sht). Two real accounts of underage girls had s.exual relations with teachers (they went to prison ). One of my gay friends told me he was having s.ex with a teacher and sometimes the teacher would bring some of his friends for 3somes . It was messy. I'm surprised the scandals never made it out to the public, but maybe it was because that school has produced many famous stars and there could be some higher connections?

Yes, that is assault.  I am so sorry you had to deal with that.  I was never assaulted in school.  Power and institutional success is so strange in our society.  Isn't it sad to know that this is such a broad issue?  

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That's the only one I know. I've stopped reading about stuff like that since 2011 after the Born This Way era. :kidcries:

I also don't know any other conspiracy blog :kidcries: . i still read vigilantcitizen , depending on the post, because some posts are boring and others I find very interesting .but I don't  like the current comment section  order, I liked the old one

• Like 1

@Roxxy@LELE Reddit and Youtube are my main sources when it comes to conspiracies!

Random story but, I remember back in 2010 I was in college and I starved myself so I could spend my week allowance to buy Riri's Loud album. That same week I watched a conspiracy Youtube that she was part of the illuminati so that tenner went towards alcohol instead :lollipop:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, that is assault.  I am so sorry you had to deal with that.  I was never assaulted in school.  Power and institutional success is so strange in our society.  Isn't it sad to know that this is such a broad issue?  

wow, I guess because he didn't physically touch me, I didn't know it was assault. I didn't notice how much it effected me until one day I realized I always wanted to cry when older men were checking me out and would come near me. Them just brushing up beside me made it feel like a violation. BUT to keep things light :shameless: I've had therapy and I'm passed that. Now I'm thriving Best jaidynn diore fierce GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Born2Die said:

wow, I guess because he didn't physically touch me, I didn't know it was assault. I didn't notice how much it effected me until one day I realized I always wanted to cry when older men were checking me out and would come near me. Them just brushing up beside me made it feel like a violation. BUT to keep things light :shameless: I've had therapy and I'm passed that. Now I'm thriving Best jaidynn diore fierce GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

7 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I'm very sorry you went through that. I'm curious about the name of the school but you don't have to answer.

I think nobody should post pics of their naked kids in the social media. With internet being open it's really scary that **** ill ppl might use ur pics for.

She prob didn't think about it and ofc she didn't put her kid for sale.it's just outrageous conspiracy theory

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block