Hilary Duff being accused of unholy things?! Update: Hilary responds

9 hours ago, LELE said:

I also don't know any other conspiracy blog i still read vigilantcitizen , depending on the post, because some posts are boring and others I find very interesting .but I don't  like the current comment section  order, I liked the old one

9 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

@Roxxy@LELE Reddit and Youtube are my main sources when it comes to conspiracies!

Random story but, I remember back in 2010 I was in college and I starved myself so I could spend my week allowance to buy Riri's Loud album. That same week I watched a conspiracy Youtube that she was part of the illuminati so that tenner went towards alcohol instead :lollipop:

When I discovered vigilantcitizen, it was in 2009 or 2010 and I read all the Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Xtina, and then Britney stuff. When he was no longer writing about them around 2012, that's when I eventually forgot about his existence. Until I found out about the Scream & Shout and Work Beep articles I think from BreatheHeavy and that was the last time I can remember that i visited that site. :imacat:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I HATE THE INTERNET SOMETIMES :didilie:

This is obviously bs. I feel bad for her. When she hears of this it's gonna really crush her. 

Jordan and some people here, you guys are really naive. I wish the music industry was like the way you think. 

10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

People are so disgusting and nasty. You can tell Hilary is a fantastic mom, she literally won't even tour because she doesn't want to be away from her kid for a long time. Shame on people doing this to her.

It's also disgusting and nasty to let your boy (who's not a baby anymore) lie naked in a bed and take a picture of it , now imagine what would everyone say if it was a girl .... I'm sick of the hypocrisy. when girls are being ******** abused people are freaking out but when boys are , no one gives a **** ... My mom also took pictures of me naked when I was a baby with a towel covering my ***** , or in the pool as I was 2 or 3 , but this kid is not 3 anymore .... And it looks really weird , not like a cute spontaneous family pic, anyways I don't think she's a *** trafficker but c'mon why would you do that .....:umwtf:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Are you saying you believe Hilary is actually doing this? 

The biggest problem in Hollywood is p*******a and always will be, says the victim who is able to talk. The rest are afraid or died or silenced or discredited or they accepted it or they turned into pedophiles themselves. I don't know if Hilary is selling her child, I hope nothing bad happens to that baby boy. But the real bosses behind the scenes have the power to ask you to make some sacrifices to please them. They have the power to decide who will stay relevant or who will be blacklisted and forgotten about. If someone who is too famous to be forgotten about like Britney, they will take away her/his freedom or kill. Britney rebelled against her slave like status, she awakened probably. First they painted Britney as crazy with all the tabloid coverage, they took away her children. All the paparazzi haunting her down, the highly publicized shaving head incident (!), she was drugged, abused and tortured. All it was to put her under their control, this conservatorship.  It also gave a message to the other slaves "see this is what happens if you go against the order." Do you think the real boss is Larry, Jamie or this creepy lady called Lou? The real bosses are the ones who control the media coverage of the situation.

Hollywood is a dark place behind all this glamour. Amanda Bynes and her abuse when she was a child, she spoke about it and look where she is now. The creep Dan Schneider with the kids acting in nickelodeon shows... Leonardo Di Caprio as a kid working with the registered *** offender Brian Peck, there is a video where this creep being way too friendly(!) with him.  Heather O'Rourke and Spielberg... Big names like Roman Polanski, Woody Allen... Michael Jackson was abused horribly when he was a kid. Nicole Kidman's father was involved in p*******a ring in Australia and died suddenly during the investigation.  Parents are either enablers, abusers themselves, or too dumb to understand or they don't care as long as money keeps coming in. Elite p*******a ring is no joke, they control almost all mainstream entertainment. I wish all these would be some right wing conspiracy bull****...

3 hours ago, yoki said:

The biggest problem in Hollywood is p*******a and always will be, says the victim who is able to talk. The rest are afraid or died or silenced or discredited or they accepted it or they turned into pedophiles themselves. I don't know if Hilary is selling her child, I hope nothing bad happens to that baby boy. But the real bosses behind the scenes have the power to ask you to make some sacrifices to please them. They have the power to decide who will stay relevant or who will be blacklisted and forgotten about. If someone who is too famous to be forgotten about like Britney, they will take away her/his freedom or kill. Britney rebelled against her slave like status, she awakened probably. First they painted Britney as crazy with all the tabloid coverage, they took away her children. All the paparazzi haunting her down, the highly publicized shaving head incident (!), she was drugged, abused and tortured. All it was to put her under their control, this conservatorship.  It also gave a message to the other slaves "see this is what happens if you go against the order." Do you think the real boss is Larry, Jamie or this creepy lady called Lou? The real bosses are the ones who control the media coverage of the situation.

Hollywood is a dark place behind all this glamour. Amanda Bynes and her abuse when she was a child, she spoke about it and look where she is now. The creep Dan Schneider with the kids acting in nickelodeon shows... Leonardo Di Caprio as a kid working with the registered *** offender Brian Peck, there is a video where this creep being way too friendly(!) with him.  Heather O'Rourke and Spielberg... Big names like Roman Polanski, Woody Allen... Michael Jackson was abused horribly when he was a kid. Nicole Kidman's father was involved in p*******a ring in Australia and died suddenly during the investigation.  Parents are either enablers, abusers themselves, or too dumb to understand or they don't care as long as money keeps coming in. Elite p*******a ring is no joke, they control almost all mainstream entertainment. I wish all these would be some right wing conspiracy bull****...

Hollywood is super fishy. It is all power, control, dominance and submission for money, fame and status (i believe). i did not see those duff pics but the descriptions sound atrocious. where there is smoke... smoke GIF by adampizurny but i hope none of this is true tho about Hollywood... but i am not a fool either :britstare11:

18 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

I'm very sorry you went through that. I'm curious about the name of the school but you don't have to answer.

Orange County School of the Arts in California.

There were many musical industry types, dancers, actors, artists and more that have had come to have success, but these are probably the most "famous" people that went there (some when I was there, others before my time) : 

Drake Bell (Drake & Josh)

Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars)

Susan Egan (Broadway/ Megara from Disney's Hercules)

Dinah Jane (Fifth Harmony)

Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical and so much more)

Taryn Manning (Crossroads/ Orange is the new Black)

Lindsay Mendez (Tony winner/Broadway)

Matthew Morrison (Glee/ American Horror Story)

Anneliese van der Pol (That's So Raven/ Raven's Home)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ExXL said:

It's also disgusting and nasty to let your boy (who's not a baby anymore) lie naked in a bed and take a picture of it , now imagine what would everyone say if it was a girl .... I'm sick of the hypocrisy. when girls are being ******** abused people are freaking out but when boys are , no one gives a **** ... My mom also took pictures of me naked when I was a baby with a towel covering my ***** , or in the pool as I was 2 or 3 , but this kid is not 3 anymore .... And it looks really weird , not like a cute spontaneous family pic, anyways I don't think she's a *** trafficker but c'mon why would you do that .....:umwtf:

wait how old is her son? :gloria: I thought he was a toddler 

I don't understand how "people" are being blamed for her posting an inappropriate nude photo of her 8-year-old son?  How does that make any sense?  Hilary is obviously an idiot who doesn't understand how to take accountability.  Not too long ago she was taking her anger out on that man who was photographing Soccer at a park and now she is posting ***** of her child.  Make it make sense. 

• Like 1
On 5/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, nwonder said:

Whenever I hear about HD, I always think about that time she called the paps on herself only to tell them off.

But yeah, these rumours are gross and people are trash.  Celebs  really need to stop putting their young children out on social media.

Ha ha! She did? What a moron.

I do believe there are, sometimes, truths to conspiracy theories,  but these whole thing seems to be a stretch. Maybe I need to see the picture? Damn, if she is connected to the elites, she needs to review her deals with it. They don't seem so beneficial

21 hours ago, yoki said:

You're making some pretty bold claims here, but beside Polanski and maybe Woody Allen where is your solid proof for all of this? Spielberg and Heather O'Rouke....I wanna see some serious receipts for these claims!!

PS I can imagine that Hollywood has very dark corners with some awful things going on, but still we live in the age of proof, just telling some stories is not enough evidence.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block