Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m legit excited to hear some answers about BJ. Lbr, there’s more conspiracies around it than there is Original Doll :ohreallylol:

legit facts periodt so idk what they all expected  :cuteidk:

they really thought everyone was gonna ask about the candy from a stranger recording session? :whatitellu:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

ok :hiii:this is an actual serious question 

did u know about the britney jean vocals situation before it was released?

if not, how do u feel about it? were u surprised or unbothered? like what was ur reaction? is what i'm asking 

and i'm genuinely asking  :sendinglove:

I would die for the real answer. :truthtea:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Hi Myah, welcome to Exhale & many thanks for agreeing to do an AMA here! I have a few questions please:

- Are they your vocals on the demo track Bad Girl (from around ‘09) and if so, do you know if Britney ever recorded itself or intended to release it?

- Do you have any fun anecdotes from working with Britney?

- Are there any demos out there that you know for certain Britney recorded vocals for?

Thanks  :kiss:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

@MyahMarie

• Britney Spears is credited as a co-writer on every Britney Jean song, what was her input on Body Ache in particular? 

• What would you tell to those who believe that Britney didn't sing on her own album? :idkney:
    Many "fans" are dying for you to confess "YAS, I recorded all of Britney Jean, it's a fraud :didilie:"  but independently of what you're allowed to say or what we want to believe, speaking in general, do you think an artist of her size could get away with something like that, as if it was Milli Vanilli we were talking about? Would there be any need to do something like that in the first place?

• Could you say that her vocals were too digitally manipulated on certain parts of Britney Jean, perhaps? 
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Hi Myah, welcome to Exhale & many thanks for agreeing to do an AMA here! I have a few questions please:

- Are they your vocals on the demo track Bad Girl (from around ‘09) and if so, do you know if Britney ever recorded itself or intended to release it?

- Do you have any fun anecdotes from working with Britney?

- Are there any demos out there that you know for certain Britney recorded vocals for?

Thanks  :kiss:

I don't think Bad Girl is her tho :jl::jl: but it's such a bop

Myah if u know anything about Bad Girl tell us 

• Love 2

Hi,

If youre interested in more out-there questions, feel free:

Are Britney stans your favorite type of stans?

Can you help with Free Britney?

How much money did you make recording for Britney albums?

When does your non-disclosure agreement expire?

Has Sam Lufti ever contacted you?

Have you recorded for B10?

How many songs were recorded for Pretty World?

Has Jamie Spears or Lou M. Taylor ever given you an ultimatum or threatened to withhold payment for your recordings?

Thank you!

• Like 5
Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

No we just wanna know why that happened and did she know about it?

Maybe Britney AND Myah were not aware who knows?

If she didn't know how will she answer? :didilie:

If she was forced to sign an agreement, then she should've known what she wasn't allowed to say, thus, she knew what was happening :mattafact:

But of course she KNEW what happened, and what happened was that she just did the backup vocals to some songs, and that's all we need her to confirm :donewithit: