Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Welcome Myah!

What is one song that you either wrote or demo’d for Britney that you wish she would have recorded but didn’t? And on the contrary, what is one song that Britney recorded that you wish you could have kept for yourself? 

Thank you for taking time to do this! Hopefully you don’t hate this fan base too much  :quirkney: Body Ache & Black Widow are BOPS! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

OMG I looked it up :OMGney:

some lyrics

I was miss preteen wet dream When i was 17 I lip sanch and Pretended to sing Got breast implants And a wedding ring Then i flashed all my privates they put pictures in the magazines Don’t take the kids from me Don’t take the kids from me I started hittin the bottle Lost all the titles of role model Hitched in vegas Forgot it Did all the things that i wanted And with a kid in the car dont need a seatbelt Or protection Don’t take the kids from me I’m misses oh my god that hair she shaved it Try then pissin me off I’ll take an umbrella to your car Just try flippin me off

i don't even feel bad about the people who made Britney Jean jokes here now  

Myah why did u make this song? it's not funny :nochillbrit:

THANK YOU! It’s completely inappropriate and I hope she doesn’t think we forgot! WE WANT ANSWERS!! Honestly, she is so sketchy, I wouldn’t be shocked if it turned out that she was somehow affiliated with LOUser. Interesting that Myah didn’t come in the picture until the c-ship. ANSWER THAT MYAH JEAN!

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

OMG I looked it up :OMGney:

some lyrics

I was miss preteen wet dream When i was 17 I lip sanch and Pretended to sing Got breast implants And a wedding ring Then i flashed all my privates they put pictures in the magazines Don’t take the kids from me Don’t take the kids from me I started hittin the bottle Lost all the titles of role model Hitched in vegas Forgot it Did all the things that i wanted And with a kid in the car dont need a seatbelt Or protection Don’t take the kids from me I’m misses oh my god that hair she shaved it Try then pissin me off I’ll take an umbrella to your car Just try flippin me off

i don't even feel bad about the people who made Britney Jean jokes here now  

Myah why did u make this song? it's not funny :nochillbrit:

It was a long time ago, so I’d believe young and stupid.

However, Brits team getting her to work with her apparent haters is something I’ll never forgive. Perez drags her for years then opens TCSBS, a singer/songwriter writes a fairly awful parody then scores a contract writing for her :begone:

• Love 4

Reminder that when your post gets flagged three times by your fellow Exhalers, it becomes automatically hidden by the system. I'm getting a few reports already, and i'm not gonna take action. But our system has a three flag thingy in place and that's out of my hands already. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

First of all the fact that this is happening :urite:

myah Marie have u ever had any bad experiences with Britney or her team? Have they ever gave u any trouble or asked u to keep certain information private? 
also can u send a little memo to Britney’s team for them to record b10 PLEASE 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, babyimmafreak90 said:

However, Brits team getting her to work with her apparent haters is something I’ll never forgive. Perez drags her for years then opens TCSBS, a singer/songwriter writes a fairly awful parody then scores a contract writing for her :begone:

It doesn’t matter if it was a long time ago. She needs to apologize. And I’m convinced Myah is affiliated with LOUser...funny Myah Jean didn’t appear until circus aka after the cship 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

i mean britney killed perez so... :jl:

no but knowing that now she should answer all the messy britney jean questions as a redemption :mhm:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I want to double down on this, too. :)

The point of these AMAs are to elevate Exhale. We are not here to attack anyone or bring negativity. Please be respectful (I know you guys are – just wanted to put my two cents in on that 🙏). 

It's appreciated, Jordan.

But you have to expect people are going to ask for the scoop about the Britney Jean vocals. There has been so much speculation over the years. It'd be strange not to ask — it's the elephant in the room otherwise.

Not that you care about my opinion, but I think it's much more appropriate to ask about that than to ask a former colleague who was once close with Britney and is no longer in touch with her about her personal and legal matters. Yet the Brian Friedman AMA was filled with those kinds of questions. He handled it very professionally, though.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That's why we need Larry Rudolph for a next AMA :ohi: :sipnstare: @JordanMiller

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It doesn’t matter if it was a long time ago. She needs to apologize. And I’m convinced Myah is affiliated with LOUser...funny Myah Jean didn’t appear until circus aka after the cship 

Oh I know the time passed doesn’t erase what she did/said and I agree an apology is in order for that. But people say and do a lot of stupid things when they’re young. It’s not an excuse, it’s just most of us have the luxury of doing them in private. I don’t want to tear the woman down for something that happened 14 years ago :disappointed:

5 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i mean britney killed perez so... :jl:

no but knowing that now she should answer all the messy britney jean questions as a redemption :mhm:

God I hate Perez. He is such a leech. 
I’m legit excited to hear some answers about BJ. Lbr, there’s more conspiracies around it than there is Original Doll :ohreallylol:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This is going to be a mess omg :blol:

Each answer will be “b is such an amazing singer. I love her.” Meanwhile, her dad told the tabloids that Myah sang the entire Bologna Juice album in 2014 🙄🙄🙄 she’s not a nice person from what I’ve gathered

In February, Star magazine claimed Myah had sung seven songs on BritneyJean. Myah's father Murray Langston told the publication, 'My daughter singsfor Britney Spears. The truth is, Myahcan sound just like her. She has a knack.”

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

It's appreciated, Jordan.

But you have to expect people are going to ask for the scoop about the Britney Jean vocals. There has been so much speculation over the years. It'd be strange not to ask — it's the elephant in the room otherwise.

Not that you care about my opinion, but I think it's much more appropriate to ask about that than to ask a former colleague who was once close with Britney and is no longer in touch with her about her personal and legal matters. Yet the Brian Friedman AMA was filled with those kinds of questions. He handled it very professionally, though.

exactly and after knowing that she did a diss song (scroll up if u don't know)

LIKE COME ON how is that rude to ask about AN ALBUM like she knows damn well she's gonna get Britney Jean questions

• Love 2