Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

If she didn't know how will she answer? :didilie:

If she was forced to sign an agreement, then she should've known what she wasn't allowed to say, thus, she knew what was happening :mattafact:

But of course she KNEW what happened, and what happened was that she just did the backup vocals to some songs, and that's all we need her to confirm :donewithit:

i meant didn't know that her backing vocals were used as lead 

26 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Girl, you are brave xD

How the hell did it happen that you sang almost all the lead vocals in Britney Jean? And on the Circus bridge?

What?!!!! The circus bridge?! Don’t you ruin circus for me!! Don’t do it! In the name of LOU I rebuke!!

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i meant didn't know that her backing vocals were used as lead 

And this is why I stopped fighting with people about this topic years ago, but now that she's here, I want her to tell her story, which I know won't be that different than what she's already answered to people on social media.

And as I said, even then, people will still believe whatever they want, like you and everybody else. Even if Britney came here and sang exactly like on the record, people would still not believe it's her, so it's useless. :yaknow:

But meh, everyone is free to ask her, maybe y'all make her finally confess and I can eat my words :clown:

Britney Jean remains charting around the world :miley:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

And this is why I stopped fighting with people about this topic years ago, but now that she's here, I want her to tell her story, which I know won't be that different than what she's already answered to people on social media.

And as I said, even then, people will still believe whatever they want, like you and everybody else. Even if Britney came here and sang exactly like on the record, people would still not believe it's her, so it's useless. :yaknow:

But meh, everyone is free to ask her, maybe y'all make her finally confess and I can eat my words :clown:

no if there's proof there's proof if she proves it wrong then great but it would be nice for her to talk about the biggest elephant in the britney army

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

You say the same about BJ too ? :deserves:

Oh, it’s totally Myah Jean on Bologna Juice. F that album. But circus is one of her signature songs...so to think Myah is on that one too...that’s just too much and I can’t handle that AND the current worldwide pandemic. My heart isn’t strong enough. I BARELY survived 2007! Just lie to me and say it’s all Britney on circus. Please 😩😩 Dont take everything from me. I can’t even walk outside because of the rona 

• Haha 2