Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Claps for you. :mimiclap:

Using mental health as an excuse to get a free pass for spreading negativity. :meryl:

You really think its ok to act holier than thou and be like this bad bich and then when people give it to you, you flip your depression card?

If you really wanna help yourself, log off and when you think you feel like wanting to spread your negativity somewhere other than your house, DON'T.

Cause i'm not the one. And you tried it. :barbie:

it's sad thats there is nothing humane left in you. The world has turned you so cruel. i could be so mean to you and tear you to apart verbally and make jump off a cliff but i'm choosing not too

1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Or you could, I dunno, just stop responding and dragging out a pointless conversation?

It's not bullying if it's a two way street, you both kept going after each other and it's unnecessary.

And he even goes to other threads just to spread more of his hate towards me. And yet i'm the bully. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

it's sad thats there is nothing humane left in you. The world has turned you so cruel. i could be so mean to you and tear you to apart verbally and make jump off a cliff but i'm choosing not too

It is sadder that you use your mental health issues as a license or to get a free pass for spreading hate. When so many others who suffer from mental health problems who are not spreading hate and have been nothing but positive to the world (like Britney) isn't getting free passes and is still getting a ton of hate to this day.

She doesn't deserve the hate. But you certainly do. :imacat:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

you don't the FULL story there is a Bit more. I've been trying to END it but...to no avail

Then stop responding, how many more pages do you feel like you need to drag this out.

If you were actually trying you would have stopped hitting that quote button.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I just don't get why he keeps saying the same things over and over...

This is the exact same energy / tactic he gave to one Exhaler in a thread months ago. He be out running his mouth and when he gets called out, he plays the victim. :tiffdrink:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This is the exact same energy / tactic he gave to one Exhaler in a thread months ago. He be out running his mouth and when he gets called out, he plays the victim. :tiffdrink:

ive apologizednumerouse time to you and i have refrained from being vulgar an d you haven't mentioned that

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

i guess it's easy to bully someone over a pc screen and be nasty. No responsibility. No FACE.  Ask yourselves why thous please? People don't hate other people they hate themeselves

6 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Ask yourselves why thous please? People don't hate other people they hate themeselves

Chile, Exhalers follow me on Instagram. People know what I look like AND what I sound like. Jordan too.

Do you want my Instagram?

IG: @originalroxxy :barbie:

But I'm not sure if you'll make the cut cause it's private and exclusive. And problematic victim playing people are not allowed. :tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

look over our messages tonight and tell me you were not a bully! i came to you a million times and i apologized if i offended you! you're the definition a BULLY

Bottom line is you're not trying to end it at all, you're playing the victim, and trying to get other people to join in.

You keep responding in ways that makes it clear you're still arguing, yet all of this started with you.

Roxxy is going after you, but you more than earned bb.

What did you really think was going to happen trying to come after a Mod?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

looks don't matter to me! You're personality is UGLY and i don't like UGLY guys! i'd never waste my time

But I thought you wanted to see my face?

10 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

i guess it's easy to bully someone over a pc screen and be nasty. No responsibility. No FACE

You ask for a face and then say looks don't matter to you. You should've asked for an X Ray of my heart then. :tiffdrink: