Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

This comment has nothing to do with me, but I watch for the record like twice a month. It’s so well done. I hope she does a similar documentary if she gets out of the c-ship. The other docs for FF and Bologna Juice sucked though....remember when Brit said in the BJ doc that “alien” was supposed to be a single? :ohi: #mess

I doubt a book would happen but imagine a documentary that was shown in theatres and film festivals... Oscarney. :makeitrain:

35 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

So cute.

Also bangs she is talking about that she had a s a kid young teen. Have been worn by 70% kill girls,teenage girls back then. She also had some sort of fringe trough most of early days of her career.

Lol yeah that makes sense. When I think of bangs I immediately think of this style 

Hey so I noticed there are a lot of positive comments on her post, people saying she's beautiful and not to worry about these things that she is Britney Spears and will always be gorgeous...that's a nice change from the insane amount of negative comments she usually gets in her IG, what gives?

this caption was so bizarre to me......

was she really turned down by a modelling agency??? am I flop for not knowing this? I can't imagine ......

also all the comments that have already been said of her having some form of bangs throughout her career...?

I don't get it. 

2 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

The way her hair is covering the white in her eye in between her noise and her pupil is making her look cross eyed:billie:

but she looks really cute!  

Why...That's the Britney Look! A cross eyed deer in headlights with it's mouth slightly and suggestively opened! lol (Except New Britney loves to purse her lips *Awkward BJ Album Cover style*)

18 minutes ago, MX3 said:

this caption was so bizarre to me......

was she really turned down by a modelling agency??? am I flop for not knowing this? I can't imagine ......

also all the comments that have already been said of her having some form of bangs throughout her career...?

I don't get it. 

I mean she's short, she could have been, most models are tall, lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Ummm her behavior is extremely concerning on social media. Her team is doing  a wonderful job :nyschool:

I totally agree with you :tina:

her social media looks like a hot mess coming from an instable & insecure woman. there’s a trial going on. brinny, keep these posts for later xx

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I totally agree with you :tina:

her social media looks like a hot mess coming from an instable & insecure woman. there’s a trial going on. brinny, keep these posts for later xx

You guys are reading a lot into it. She's just bored at home. I like that shes writing again. She used to write notes/essays/stream of consciousness all the time around 2004/5

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

How does her camera look crystal clear here but not when she posts videos/photos of herself :ponderney:

Rear camera is usually significantly better quality than front camera (I wish she used the timer to take her selfies, but then she couldn't see herself lol). Plus she didn't put any filters on that which usually degrades quality too.

4 hours ago, EasyThere said:

P

Ummm you look younger because you have washed ur face and have whipped that nasty eye makeup  :nyschool:

plus her insta posts make no sense. And make her look insecure and slightly unstable.plus she have had bangs trough her entire career multiple times. Plus she looks better without heavy fringe.

4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

The fact that Lou couldn't even bother to check and see whether she had bangs between now and 3rd grade I just- :cackling:

e1d78c21e2c4738e1c5e6d8b637e0368--britney-spears-young-britney-spears-pictures.jpg.f779aa0ff10eea479c88f38a09903f2b.jpg

britney-spears-1999-purple-eyeshadow1.thumb.jpg.6489c8d5f8a68fceb0b1704b4d34d5c7.jpg

:imacat: And that's just from the BOMT era. There's plenty more examples of her having bangs.

Make it make sense. :rupaulslap:

She didn't say she NEVER had bangs.  She's talking about a memory from her childhood where she stopped having bangs since Gr 3.  This is actually one of the few times I think Britney actually wrote this caption.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, EasyThere said:

P

Ummm you look younger because you have washed ur face and have whipped that nasty eye makeup  :nyschool:

plus her insta posts make no sense. And make her look insecure and slightly unstable.plus she have had bangs trough her entire career multiple times. Plus she looks better without heavy fringe.

...I think that’s the point.

No matter if her posts make me laugh or what not, I just have such a strong suspicion none of them are her. They might have been at one point but now I’m not so sure. I think Britney may have “shared custody” with her IG at one point but now I think it’s owned and operated by someone else (we can all imagine who I’m guessing)

I feel very confident in saying that when all the FreeBritney stuff went down her Instagram became the place to show off just how “unstable” she is to the GP and possibly even be used as evidence in court (if they can do that). Britney’s IG went from being viewed as adorably basic and loved by the GP to something to laugh at and mock because of how insane she comes off. And I very much think that’s on purpose

and everyone bringing up all the times Brit has had bangs in recent history all have a very strong point. I think the point in making Britney seem extremely forgetful is to push the stupid dementia claims. Her Instagram, while extremely erratic and all over the place, is also extremely calculated.

• Love 2
  • Like 7