Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

One of the funniest things about XF was her hair and makeup. She only had it done professionally 4 one taping and than she did her magic for rest of the day. And she literally looked different in every scene. And that way you could tell how badly the show was edited.

Idk if anyone else notices it lol

The magic of tv.  There were so many things I noticed on American Idol after I auditioned.  Also, so many things I was surprised by during the process.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

As long as she doesn’t bring these bangs back.  They just were not...I don’t even know...:teigen:
britney1.jpg?w=980&q=75

Ugh right? I hated every X factor look except the pink dress, the white dress, and the red mj thriller jacket. Every other look either had bad hair or...bad hair.britney spears smile GIF

Does she really not have recollection that she’s been rocking bangs half her career. It be so hard for me to try to understand her mind lol, I love her to death though 

but she kind of spill some tea, she said she hated doing pagents, so was this something Lynn had her doing because she liked it. Poor Britney, she’s been doing things she didn’t want to do 

• Love 5