Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

I love when she writes these little stories for her captions. Does anyone notice she’s been doing it a lot more recently since Jessica Simpson released a tell all book? 
Britney needs to write a book like yesterday. We would all read it and so wild everyone else!!! :queenflopga:

also. IDC if this is her writing the captions or not. Anyone notice also how she brought up having bad teeth? :tiffanynod:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

I love when she writes these little stories for her captions. Does anyone notice she’s been doing it a lot more recently since Jessica Simpson released a tell all book? 
Britney needs to write a book like yesterday. We would all read it and so wild everyone else!!! :queenflopga:

also. IDC if this is her writing the captions or not. Anyone notice also how she brought up having bad teeth? :tiffanynod:

yes teethney but tbh i don't want her to write a book and if she does she shouldn't go in detail about 2007 cuz gp would drag her even harder than they already do

2 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Pin on Brittany spears

Pin on Britney

I can’t look at the prom pic :crying2: literally her smile is so pure and innocent, and to see what the industry and her team did to her makes me so sad. I want Britney to be happy! And if she wants to not brush her hair and not wear her retainer, I support her. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

yes teethney but tbh i don't want her to write a book and if she does she shouldn't go in detail about 2007 cuz gp would drag her even harder than they already do

Oh, I know she will never release a book. She wants too, though. She even said it on FTR. The only way that would happen is if she got out of her conservatorship and was free again or she had a brand new conservatorship and someone else was in charge like her mother or someone who actually cares for her and allowed her to tell her truth. And wanted that for her tbh. 
The book would sell millions!!! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Oh, I know she will never release a book. She wants too, though. She even said it on FTR. The only way that would happen is if she got out of her conservatorship and was free again or she had a brand new conservatorship and someone else was in charge like her mother or someone who actually cares for her and allowed her to tell her truth. And wanted that for her tbh. 
The book would sell millions!!! 

oh i never said it would flop i also don't remember a book in for the record but no i meant critics and stuff

not the fans or sales

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

oh i never said it would flop i also don't remember a book in for the record but no i meant critics and stuff

not the fans or sales

She said at the end “I will have a good book someday” or something like that. And I didn’t mean to come across as saying you said it would flop. I just meant it would be so good for her career. And I almost disagree. I think if people actually listened to her side, they would understand her more. For The Record was not her side of the story. That was a tool used to get us to watch and hype up her album Circus. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She said at the end “I will have a good book someday” or something like that. And I didn’t mean to come across as saying you said it would flop. I just meant it would be so good for her career. And I almost disagree. I think if people actually listened to her side, they would understand her more. For a The Record was not her side of the story. That was a tool used to get us to watch and hype up her album Circus. 

yeah u right some ppl might but u know some ppl just wanna poke at britney for fun so i'm scared if she gets vulnerable that she will be judged that's what i meant

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm disappointed. :imacat: How many times have you seen For The Record? Once? She mentioned wanting to release "a good mysterious book". ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

This comment has nothing to do with me, but I watch for the record like twice a month. It’s so well done. I hope she does a similar documentary if she gets out of the c-ship. The other docs for FF and Bologna Juice sucked though....remember when Brit said in the BJ doc that “alien” was supposed to be a single? :ohi: #mess

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

yeah u right some ppl might but u know some ppl just wanna poke at britney for fun so i'm scared if she gets vulnerable that she will be judged that's what i meant

It didn’t stop Jessica and let me tell you. She tells some pretty embarrassing stuff!