Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Britney acknowledging the best song from her OG self titled album hitting 100 million views on Youtube. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Stream Overprotected.

Wait was it Britney or @JordanMiller who acknowledged ‘Overprotected’?  I’m confused, but am also going to go and listen to it.  Maybe I haven’t had my milk yet.  :brityawning:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Mattyj7883 said:

Wait was it Britney or @JordanMiller who acknowledged ‘Overprotected’?  I’m confused, but am also going to go and listen to it.  Maybe I haven’t had my milk yet.

Oh my playboy Matty, it's both. :bigkiss: Britney referenced it on the caption towards the end. And Jordan doing promo for our stan song while also coming out (yet again) as an Overprotected stan. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg do you really want milk? :imacat:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my playboy Matty, it's both. :bigkiss: Britney referenced it on the caption towards the end. And Jordan doing promo for our stan song while also coming out (yet again) as an Overprotected stan. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg do you really want milk? :imacat:

Ok I’m back.  I got it now.  Phew!  😅

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

That hairstyle and color were tragic. She did look good when she first got them. Second night of live shows was flaw free. Than again her makeup game was on point that night 

Yeah, it always amazed me on how some nights she looked amazing and then others were a bit questionable.

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Weird but funny to me. But whenever she had full on fringe hairstyle during XF live shows she had good eyebrows. But whenever she had a hairstyle without them her eyebrows were gone.

But in general most of live shows were pretty great at least 4 me. I think she had like 3 looks that were kinda off.

Agreed.  I actually really enjoyed her on there.  Her facial expressions and reactions alone were enough to make me watch.  I still love this video.

• Love 5
  • Like 1