Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

...I think that’s the point.

No matter if her posts make me laugh or what not, I just have such a strong suspicion none of them are her. They might have been at one point but now I’m not so sure. I think Britney may have “shared custody” with her IG at one point but now I think it’s owned and operated by someone else (we can all imagine who I’m guessing)

I feel very confident in saying that when all the FreeBritney stuff went down her Instagram became the place to show off just how “unstable” she is to the GP and possibly even be used as evidence in court (if they can do that). Britney’s IG went from being viewed as adorably basic and loved by the GP to something to laugh at and mock because of how insane she comes off. And I very much think that’s on purpose

giphy.gif

:barbie:

• Haha 1

I think Britney is just reflecting on her life. We all just saw this perfect polished pop princess for years that its difficult to comprehend that at that time she might have had insecurities and still does. It's human. There's a difference between Britney the popstar and Britney the human. We're experiencing Britney the human now. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, MX3 said:

this caption was so bizarre to me......

was she really turned down by a modelling agency??? am I flop for not knowing this? I can't imagine ......

also all the comments that have already been said of her having some form of bangs throughout her career...?

I don't get it. 

Probably because she is waaaay too short. The height of models is typically above 5 feet 9 inches and Britney is a midget. Also maybe her body was to "sporty" for them.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i think this is probably when she was younger. Since she said she had bad teeth. So maybe around this time?

hqdefault.jpg2dc13cef0307c5f87f12e3a84ec7193d--schoolfb62f123ad98051e4229bdc45d6a414c.png

Okay exhale detectives, can we find any pictures of Brit with no bangs in her childhood? Like around this time but slightly older?

i don’t know how to post pictures in here but those photos from the  black and white photohoot with the curly hair, when she was 12 she had no bangs.

20 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

The fact that Lou couldn't even bother to check and see whether she had bangs between now and 3rd grade I just- :cackling:

e1d78c21e2c4738e1c5e6d8b637e0368--britney-spears-young-britney-spears-pictures.jpg.f779aa0ff10eea479c88f38a09903f2b.jpg

britney-spears-1999-purple-eyeshadow1.thumb.jpg.6489c8d5f8a68fceb0b1704b4d34d5c7.jpg

:imacat: And that's just from the BOMT era. There's plenty more examples of her having bangs.

Make it make sense. :rupaulslap:

this. people should be protesting "Louney", not praising her and accepting her Instagram content as if it were Britney's.

PS: beauty filters don't equal youth.

laying off smoking, bad make-up and cheap facial injections does.

Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Okay exhale detectives, can we find any pictures of Brit with no bangs in her childhood? Like around this time but slightly older?

i don’t know how to post pictures in here but those photos from the  black and white photohoot with the curly hair, when she was 12 she had no bangs.

a bit older but still, bangs take a while to grow out

021.jpg

normal_0008.jpgnormal_072.jpgnormal_HQ015.jpg

• Love 1