Brian Friedman posts the entire "Hold It Against Me" dance breakdown choreography

it's cute, she was in sync, which is a thing that she almost completely lost these days. With the right attitude it could have been good, but she clearly had somenthing going on with her meds that era, her face was so bloated and she was very low energy. I don't blame her, but her work can't be a recovery teraphy, she should start to work when she's ready to give her 100% 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Tetris said:

I’ve never had a problem with the chair, and it gives a nice pause before the final chorus, which is full of energy. 

Can’t say I’m thrilled with this “breakdown”...no shade to anybody. Creatively they ended up going with the chair anyway, which I agree made for a stronger visual. 

While it would have been cool to receive a reveal of FFney going ham, I’m glad that what got cut wasn’t actually that good...hence why it was cut. 

ps: In these rehearsal videos she looks a lot like Anna Farris. And Anna says she used to get mistaken for Britney.

I never used to understand why she would get mistaken for her and I totally see it now! 

8 hours ago, Tetris said:

I’ve never had a problem with the chair, and it gives a nice pause before the final chorus, which is full of energy. 

Can’t say I’m thrilled with this “breakdown”...no shade to anybody. Creatively they ended up going with the chair anyway, which I agree made for a stronger visual. 

While it would have been cool to receive a reveal of FFney going ham, I’m glad that what got cut wasn’t actually that good...hence why it was cut. 

ps: In these rehearsal videos she looks a lot like Anna Farris. And Anna says she used to get mistaken for Britney.

18 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

So this is the original breakdown:ipass: 

Then chair thing was much better.  She was clearly not feeling it. Highly medicated.

Very obvious that she’s not feeling this at all. The chair was probably thought of immediately after this was taken :whatitellu:

• Haha 1

I will always think of her as a highly motivated person at heart. I have no idea what she was dealing with at the beginning of that era, we all have our not so good days, but she actually completed the whole era and in 2 months time she got it together. I mean after the TTWE video and the BBMAs performances the improvements were out there!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Tiago said:

Have you guys ever been in a dance rehearsal? 

There's something called marking lol...

She's just marking the choreo, leave the bloody woman alone.

I guess the whole FF era was a rehearsal and she was just marking all the way through it :lizzie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is the rehearsal for the music video! Has nothing to do with her not feeling it, or being lazy. The reason she isn't doing all the moves here, is because she has her fight scene in the music video. She was standing in and only doing the moves that would be edited into the video. It was never intended for her to do those moves. Every move she does in the rehearsal video, she can be seen doing in the music video, edited with other shots in between. And you can hear Brian shout to her at one point "look to the boys walking towards you, you're pulling them in" that's a scene from the music video, not her live shows, this doesn't happen live. They were rehearsing the music video here. And in the background you can see a chair, I'm pretty sure that was there to also rehearse the live version for her shows. Saying that though, personally I would have LOVED to see her do the full breakdown live, instead of the chair thing.

• Love 3
On 5/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Still better than endless spinning POMney or breast pump Dominationey. I'd rather see her attempting some actual choreo than nailing doing her own awful moves tbh

This. I can't even watch POM videos because she's not even trying... :mj:

On 5/15/2020 at 5:22 PM, JordanMiller said:

I think we should view this video through a different lens. Hear me out.

Instead of she's not going HAM so keep it... why not begin to empathize instead. 

Britney was likely going through a difficult season in her life, and she charged on anyway. Giving fans performances and music videos despite the hard times happening behind-the-scenes. It's actually pretty inspiring when you think of it that way :crying1:

Thank you. She gave it all, but people want more and more. It's a weird energy, and I starting to think that humanity sucked Britney's soul dry. I like it, and am happy that this footage was shared. The dance moves have so much meaning, are artistic, she is very sharp, precise and pretty. This type of reaction is probably what makes Britney want to never release music again, since, from what I could gather, nothing she does is good enough.

Edited by Lorenm
sucke for sucked