Brian Friedman posts the entire "Hold It Against Me" dance breakdown choreography

43 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys y'all keep trashing Brian because britney didn't deliver.

The second verse and the final chorus dancebreak were the best thing she did in the whole 2011 era. They weren't hard, but they were perfect for her. They suited her 2011 perfectly because they made her look like she was actually dancing. For the breakdown he probably did the best he could. Britney decided to tone it the hell down. 

If britney miracolously danced like her dancers for hiam, y'all would be praising the hell out of him. 

It was Britney's decision, not Brian's. 

Literally!!! He did what he could.. it’s not his fault 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She definitely was not into it whatsoever.  I’d like to think that she’s sort of “walking through” the choreography after just learning it, and only running it once or twice before this.  However, I think she was just over certain things in this era.  God only knows what kind of day she was having.  She could’ve been even just blah to spite her handlers.  This isn’t against Brian or his choreography, but she definitely wasn’t feeling anything at that moment, and I mean in general.

brit-feelings.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why would she this Britney dances better than current & I never thought I’ll see the day when I say FF era Britney dances better than any form of Britney, but here we are :nochillbrit:

She didn’t, maybe a little spastic now but at least she seems alive! She’s definitely in a better place now! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She doesn’t, maybe a little spastic now but at least she seems alive! She’s definitely in a better place now! 

Sis we not going off emotion, being alive don’t matter if you missing your mark. As much as I hate watching videos from FF I also hate watching stuff like the clip you posted. Although I hate FF atleast she hit her marks, she just didn’t seem enthusiastic about it, sis was going through the motion & I hate it. It’s bad all the way around idc how alive she is now  

Both eras are missing charisma & rhythm

• Like 2
2 hours ago, joko***** said:

“she’s a mother now” 

yet published that 'criminal' MV in which she plays the role of a naked criminal having *** under the shower :pieceofwhat:

or an **** in TTWE :pieceofwhat:

FF was just overmedicated.

since 2016 she got back to backflips & gym moves, she just needs a new choreographer tbh, that knows how to teach her some discipline (like: keep training & respect the teacher moves *****)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:nicki2: I mean, it's precisely the facial expressions, or should I say, the lack of them, that people complain the most about that era. :outwithit:  Her body was ok, she was not overweight, but she moved as if she weighted a ton, but it's like, fine. But her eyes looked so off and bored. I don't know what made her struggle the most, if executing the moves or keeping her eyes open. 

I mean, the contrast with her face during the Circus performances was huge

I LOVE this specific intro!! Wished I could have seen her in 2009. WOW.

• Like 1