Brian Friedman posts the entire "Hold It Against Me" dance breakdown choreography

Just now, Brat said:

Why did he choreograph so much movement for the dancers and Britney is just in the middle? :tired:

Well originally she had more, but I remember a long time ago he said she freaked out when she saw it & said “she’s a mother now” so he simplified it but damn this choreo for her is simple af and she still makes it look lazy asf lol

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Well originally she had more, but I remember a long time ago he said she freaked out when she saw it & said “she’s a mother now” so he simplified it but damn this choreo for her is simple af and she still makes it look lazy asf lol

oh really a mother? and singing breathe on me and touch of my hand. don't tell me :chrissy:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

This so so so so so so so so so so bad.  :wontcry:

The chair was definitely a better idea, it is a lot better.

i can’t believe I had high hopes for a moment. :pika:

Still better than endless spinning POMney or breast pump Dominationey. I'd rather see her attempting some actual choreo than nailing doing her own awful moves tbh

• Love 7
  • Like 1