Brian Friedman posts the entire "Hold It Against Me" dance breakdown choreography

Oh dear.... :howdareyou:  I knew this was not going to be anything epic, but that was worse than I thought lol.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the chair idea was way better.... and I hated the chair....

I hope Britney is ok with him posting these videos. 

• Haha 1
Just now, EasyThere said:

She wasn't feeling it. But damn even like that she was in sync with all of her dancers.

I never mind the chair. It was so fierce and classic Britney 

Britney’s face always shows when she’s feeling it and you’re right, she’s not feeling this choreo.... Probably why he allegedly no longer was working with her.:surejan:

It's a rehearsal video, no idea why people are freaking out, it's not an actual live performance. Shows the lack of knowledge in the industry or any production experience.

When you do multiple rehearsals, you're not giving 100% every time, this might have been a backup dancers rehearsals and she's just there for visuals

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Echoing  @Urbanney and @JordanMiller  here - I don't know why y'all were expecting anything epic?? You've seen the whole d@mn FF era!

But after hearing what Brian said yesterday that she was verrrry hesitant this era, I genuinely think she was dealing with all the trauma of the previous 5 years, but she soldiered on and that is fkin so admirable :bareclap:

:well:

Just now, EasyThere said:

Also the truth is. That choreo was trash. And he literally didn't have Britney in mind when he was creating it.

This!!!!! He’s an amazing dancer and choreographer but the entire Hold It Against Me choreography was nothing that Britney was suited for. This was for a dance work shop not a stage performance/music video :imdying:

• Love 3