Brian Friedman posts the entire "Hold It Against Me" dance breakdown choreography

22 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You just proved my point lmao.

Well you certainly have an IQ lower than 50. So I guess you should stay in school indeed. 

Xoxox

Can't prove something objectively with something subjective. Now go away, leave the forums to the adults

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Well according to your posts you can't be older than 12 years old. So again you are looking/sounding like a fool.

I know exhale is ur life. But you gotta chill brah.

Not my life, not my problem I get to work remotely and make a great salary at my actual job while I can multitask.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Love 2

I mean...how long has it taken us to truly understand that she is not into this whole showbiz thing and she has not been for a long time? 12 years and counting? She has been put in the midst of situations which she had no way to get herself out of, for whatever reason, we don't know that. She seems like a girl who never grew up enough to know how to set up boundaries to those who live off of her and now she is legally (and maybe medically tied) by those same individuals who have used her, ignoring what was clearly her desire of staying away.

Now you have a 38 year old woman living probably with the mind of a teenager but desiring -yet not knowing- how to be an adult. 

The chair is now explained.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I ain't the one who threw in personal insults just because I disliked someone's opinion ,and than claimed to be an adult 1 post later. :yaknow:

you try waaay too hard to be all "edgy" with your comments and it's not cute tbh :tina:

• Love 3

He posted the Boys dance rehearsal today and I gotta say that this choreo actually really reminds me of the Boys dance break and the last chorus. Primeney definitely would’ve danced the hell outta this. That being said I think she did fine for what it was but I’m glad she got the chair in the tour

• Like 1

I guess the vibe Brian was going for was everything moved around Britney and reacted to her in the middle. 

Maybe he had a version of the break for her and if was beyond her at that time, and that's why she was so timid; because she (probably for the first time in her career) felt like she couldn't keep up and it spooked her, so he did this.

I stand by what I say; the first verse and second verse were killer. Do I love this? Not as much as I hoped. Do I hate it? No. Do I understand the chair? Yes but I dont know if its better than this.

• Like 1

I’ve never had a problem with the chair, and it gives a nice pause before the final chorus, which is full of energy. 

Can’t say I’m thrilled with this “breakdown”...no shade to anybody. Creatively they ended up going with the chair anyway, which I agree made for a stronger visual. 

While it would have been cool to receive a reveal of FFney going ham, I’m glad that what got cut wasn’t actually that good...hence why it was cut. 

ps: In these rehearsal videos she looks a lot like Anna Farris. And Anna says she used to get mistaken for Britney.

I never disliked the chair, I always thought it lookd very cool and gave something more to the performance :lizzie:

BUT after all these years, where I have been dying to see this break dance, and that was it? :chrissy:

The whole choregraphy is amazing but somehow the break didnt lived it up for it. Glad they came up with the chair :idkney:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf: Did we live in the same universe back in 2011?  

but I do agree that Andre knew her style better.

But at the same time, we can't blame Brian. He did the best he could with FFney. 

nnn not you asking to put FF era in peace and then posting this clip:tina:

• Haha 1