Lindsay Lohan congratulates #FreeBritney fan for beating Britney's business manager in court (video)

37 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I wonder if she's been made aware of Lou's domain buying habit too.

When did he beat her in court though? Was this the same guy who was posting on here last year?

Yes, he still posts. Lou didn’t show up to the case she created... she wanted to do a video call. Being questioned under oath probably terrified her:weusay: Psychotic ***** 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I actually think they totally know what they are saying but they also know they can’t be sued because it’s an app thing and will always be able to say “hey I’m just being paid for saying random things to strangers, I don’t even know what that means”. Amazing lol.

FREE BRITNEY!! **** YOU LOU TAYLOR, **** YOU JAMIE AND **** YOU TEAM CONSERVATORSHIP! YOUR TIME WILL COME BUNCH OF *********!!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

LMAO what. I wonder if she has any idea what she's even saying :tiffcackle:

She got her check and will say whatever the person wants :cackling:

No way she has any idea what she's even referring to :ricackle:

She knows exactly who she’s referring to. Otherwise she wouldn’t have liked this tweet.:chrissy:qCCAIPG.png

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Why is she, like... reading? You can tell she's reading the words. Who's making her do this. :imacat:

Yea it's from CAMEO. Some delusional people will pay celebs to do shoutouts. It's quick cash for celebs but I fear sometimes the celebs have no clue of the context to their messages.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes, he still posts. Lou didn’t show up to the case she created... she wanted to do a video call. Being questioned under oath probably terrified her:weusay: Psychotic ***** 

He didn’t ‘beat’ her though. Not that I give a fart about her but it was a civil court case, she requested to settle which meant she probably accepted some money from him. (Remember his go fund me). She originally filed in GA whilst with Jamie lynn and months later she wasn’t there any longer, probably wasn’t worth her time going.

i guarantee this agreement means HE cannot speak about it, but he thinks he’s being clever and using these thirsty celebrities to say stuff after he pays them. 

I’m so over Lou and how racist(her corona comments), nasty she appears to be... but this is so pedantic.

To give someone like Lohan money is pathetic. Sadly it’s probably the most honest way Lindsay has earned money in years as she continues to be a reason for a conservatorship herself. 

7 hours ago, keldam22 said:

Yaaaall this has nothing to do with this but I was legit today years old when I realised Lou Taylor was a woman not a man!! I’ve never seen pictures of Lou before at all and I always assumed Lou was a bald white dude but I legit can’t rn :didilie:

OMG me too LOL! I had to repeat the video a few times and was like "wait, Lou is a woman?" Hahaha. You're not alone truck lol GIF

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Queen Dina Lohan is anti-Lou as well. :chrissy:

ZlEJCR0.png

Funny you mention that- I was looking some stuff up and it turns out Dina actually hired Lou a few years ago to try to get Lindsay in a conservatorship. I think she ended up becoming her business manager and they had some issues back in the day.

There are many stories covering Lou Taylor and Lindsay Lohan - thoughts?

https://www.x17online.com/2010/08/x17_xclusive_britney_spears_former_handler_n

https://nypost.com/2011/10/24/lindsay-lohan-to-drop-her-business-manager-sources-say/

• Haha 1
  • Like 2