Lindsay Lohan congratulates #FreeBritney fan for beating Britney's business manager in court (video)

21 minutes ago, breaktheice2395 said:

Funny you mention that- I was looking some stuff up and it turns out Dina actually hired Lou a few years ago to try to get Lindsay in a conservatorship. I think she ended up becoming her business manager and they had some issues back in the day.

There are many stories covering Lou Taylor and Lindsay Lohan - thoughts?

https://www.x17online.com/2010/08/x17_xclusive_britney_spears_former_handler_n

https://nypost.com/2011/10/24/lindsay-lohan-to-drop-her-business-manager-sources-say/

Yep, I’m pretty familiar with their history. Lou also bought 12 domains in Lindsay’s name. She tried to trap and exploit Lindsay the same way she does with Britney.  She targets vulnerable celebrities with sketchy families. 

OBofEgd.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It's that website where you pay celebs for messages - CAMEO - I just remembered the name lol

Wait, so the only reason NSYNC and Lindsay Lohan decided to support the Free Britney movement was because they got paid on cameo by fans to do so? :britdrown: That's actually pretty genius. We pay enough people to talk about it and eventually everyone will talk about it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

She clearly had no idea who she’s talking about, she’s reading a script. This is so cringe :zoomzoom: The idea of Cameo is cute, like getting someone’s fave to say happy birthday to them. But manipulating them to say something that slightly pertains to Britney is like .. weird. 

it also raises awareness to free Britney though :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Kind of related- is it Lou posting all the god stuff from Britney’s Instagram? I know Britney has gone to church and stuff but she never spoke on god so much. Could be alienating for a gay fan base, no? Isn’t it best to leave politics and religion out of conversation- she certainly doesn’t talk about Trump- why so many god posts?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Shut the **** up.

She is still worth more than you ever will be in ur sad life.

I can't believe a Britney fan is judging another woman with similar problems as hers on her own forum.

You seem to have a personal problem with Lindsay based on the anger in your posts about her.

Shut ur ugly trap. Everything in fact about your post is nasty and extremely misogynistic.

***** even Millionairs aka Catlyn Jenner are on this site. Even Jennifer Love Hewit aka someone who is worth more than this forum put together. Get a life and stop spewing your ******* hate on here.

If only you understood the big words you used, misogyny is a term you like to throw about a lot without fully grasping. Somehow singling one woman out of 8 billion and ignoring the fact I’m also a woman equates to me being a misogynist? No but ok. will you go back to a dictionary and learn what these words mean pls.

the irony of commenting in a thread which is solely for the bashing of a woman (lou) is clearly lost on your ‘misogynistic’ mind. 

2 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

Kind of related- is it Lou posting all the god stuff from Britney’s Instagram? I know Britney has gone to church and stuff but she never spoke on god so much. Could be alienating for a gay fan base, no? Isn’t it best to leave politics and religion out of conversation- she certainly doesn’t talk about Trump- why so many god posts?

Gay people can be religious too.  Wtf?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, so the only reason NSYNC and Lindsay Lohan decided to support the Free Britney movement was because they got paid on cameo by fans to do so? :britdrown: That's actually pretty genius. We pay enough people to talk about it and eventually everyone will talk about it.

They're not supporting it though :( 

They just put their names available on that site for people to pay them to record them saying things (I know sad lol... but apparently it's for charity? who knows lol).  They don't even know that it's for Britney Spears, someone could have just said their mom or friend's name is Britney lol.

It seems fun and genius, but it's not authentic, and seems desperate when someone is paying them to say something without them knowing it's for 'Britney Spears' and especially pointless if they don't share it on their own social media... it just means nothing lol.