Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

@BrianFriedman Thanks again for coming here to do this!  I am so sorry that Britney fans caused your work relationship to end - that's awful because you actually provided a great deal of good moments in her performances.  Did you find the music style of Femme Fatale harder to choreograph?  Around that time hip hop dance was traded for more theatrical moves in pop music.  Why do you think theatrical style took over?  Is it due to pop artists being less talented dancers?   

Well done to @JordanMiller for organising this and thanks to @brian friedman for being a good sport and providing some great insights all the whilst remaining classy. 

Biggest surprises for me were that he was a part of the Blackout era initially and created choreography for Gimme More!!! Also, that he received so much hate from Britney fanS during the Femme Fatale Tour that it put him off working with her - that’s so bad! 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, BritneySpurs said:

Goes to prove the toxicity of this fan base.

And Brian is right, which is what I've been saying all along - we don't know the details of her life and never will.

I think that most people dont realize how their words online affect the way we are perceived.  We are used to trolling each other and saying things online that we would never say in real life.  So, just imagine when all of this crazy stuff is aimed at you on social media - it's intimidating.  I think we underestimate ourselves because team Britney has ignored us since Circus era. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think that most people dont realize how their words online affect the way we are perceived.  We are used to trolling each other and saying things online that we would never say in real life.  So, just imagine when all of this crazy stuff is aimed at you on social media - it's intimidating.  I think we underestimate ourselves because team Britney has ignored us since Circus era. 

It's horrible how some of her "fans" talk online. If they hadn't been such jerks Brian could have choreographed the FF Tour. Some people ruin it for the rest of us and even for Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Leader
Just now, SlayOut said:

This was so cool! Thank you for joining the Breatheheavy/Exhale community momentarily and for answering our questions, Brian! So cool that this was coordinated here, @JordanMiller! It’d be really fun to have more of these in the future! :queenflopga:

This went amazingly. I am super pumped :letitburn:

Definitely going to work on having more of these. Exhale gonna be a MPG one day just wait :yasqueen:

• Love 8