Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

That was so insightful, and very kind of you to take the time out of your day to provide fans with the answers to their questions like you did. I'm quite shocked and sad to hear that you have received so much hate from Britneys fanbase over the years, but I for one would like to thank you for being such an intricate part in her success. I will definitely be tuning into the live this weekend. Thank you! @BrianFriedman

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Thanks @JordanMiller for putting this together.  It was wicked cool to interact with and get an insiders look on such an iconic friendship/work relationship.  Also thank you @BrianFriedman for taking part, answering the questions, and most of all keeping it classy.  However, I don’t think this is the last time we will see him on Breatheheavy.  I have a feeling he’ll be back to cash in all the points he received today and sign up for Exhale+.selena just saying GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Also huge thank you to all my fellow Exhalers for keeping it cute in this AMA. This is exactly the vibe I envisioned for Exhale. Positive and uplifting but no afraid to ask the real questions. You guys rock. 

We were on our best behavior! :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This went amazingly. I am super pumped :letitburn:

Definitely going to work on having more of these. Exhale gonna be a MPG one day just wait :yasqueen:

Thank you Jordan! This was fun! I love seeing you grow! So happy it worked out and can't wait to see what's next!

• Love 1