Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

18 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Let's goooooo! 

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

2 questions:

1 - I have a friend of a friend who would lke to ask you how was the process to create the HIAM choreo. Did you had a concept in mind? Did you first considered what Britney could do at the time and how her body moved, or you created the dancers first and then adapated for her.

2 - Would you ever work with Britney again if there's is an oportunity?

I admire your work a lot, not only what you have done for Britney but in its entirity. You show that theres a lot of integrity on what you do, its art.

18 hours ago, BrianFriedman said:

Hello Exhale! This is director, producer, and choreographer Brian Friedman. I choreographed a bunch of iconic routines for Britney (Overprotected, Toxic, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Slave 4 U). 

On Thursday, May 14 at 1:30 pm PST I'm going to host an AMA - which stands for ask me anything - here on Exhale.

Go ahead and start leaving your questions now and I'll be back to answer them live on Thursday. 

Also, I'd like to send you a special invite to a livestream class I'm personally hosting this Saturday where I'll be teaching the Slave 4 U choreo. I'd love to have you guys. This choreography has been treasured by many for nearly two decades since Wade Robson and I created it. For the first time ever, I will be stepping into your homes to show you how it’s done! 

A portion of the proceeds for this event will be donated to Unicef USA to help our healthcare workers who are putting their lives in jeopardy to save the lives of so many. They are truly our superheroes. 

Get your tickets here!

Looking forward to talking with you all. Leave your questions now and I'll be back soon to respond. 

brian-friedman.gif.6a4fa10c93e964df49d0b500bcf15f78.gif

@Blaze @Ember @Fire @Flame @Inferno @Phoenix @Solar Flare @Spark @Plus

if you could pick a Britney song to do choreo to now, which song would you pick , and if you could pick an artist to duet with Britney that you could do choreo for who would it be?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Dunk2 said:

if you could pick a Britney song to do choreo to now, which song would you pick , and if you could pick an artist to duet with Britney that you could do choreo for who would it be?

Aww, sweetie. The AMA just wrapped up minutes ago. You just missed him. :hugs:

But welcome to Exhale @Dunk2 ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come for Brian Friedman's AMA, stay for the community!

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods

Thank you Brian and Thank you @JordanMiller! This went well and was interesting. Cool to know that a Gimme More choreo was created. 

I can’t help but feel a little sad walking away from this though. Britney’s team is the one who requested the HIAM choreo to be extremely difficult and aggressive, and then people blamed Brian for Britney not performing as well as they’d like or for the aggressiveness of the choreo. Who knows how much of this era and of the super difficult dancing Britney even wanted to do in the first place? Just all-around an unfortunate situation.

• Love 3

#FreeBritney

17 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

He's married :gagasmile:

Are you single, Jordy? :thirsty: I bet you could show me some moves. I know I could teach you some.

1 hour ago, BrianFriedman said:

I am married ;) I'm hoping I can get my husband to learn Slave 4 U this Saturday at my LIVE event!

Aw, that's so cute! I hope he lets you teach him. Music always bonds people and brings them closer. :queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

Thank you Jordan for hosting this! I didn't really have anything to ask (I feel like most of the other users already shared questions I would have asked), but it was a lot of fun to read this! And of course, thanks to Brian for taking the time out to interact with us guys! :hugs: 

58 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Also huge thank you to all my fellow Exhalers for keeping it cute in this AMA. This is exactly the vibe I envisioned for Exhale. Positive and uplifting but no afraid to ask the real questions. You guys rock. 

I am ready for Felicia's turn in this AMA :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1