Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

1 minute ago, BrianFriedman said:

I was working with Britney on the Blackout album before stepping away and I absolutely love what I created for Gimme More. That song was an immediate obsession for me when she first played it and I am sad the world couldn't see what we created. I never videoed anything from rehearsals since it was just workshopping movement at that stage. 

:crying1:

• Love 1
Just now, BrianFriedman said:

I was working with Britney on the Blackout album before stepping away and I absolutely love what I created for Gimme More. That song was an immediate obsession for me when she first played it and I am sad the world couldn't see what we created. I never videoed anything from rehearsals since it was just workshopping movement at that stage. 

Nooo!! It still can be used in future shows if she ever perform again :tiffanycries:

• Love 1

:OMGney:

Just now, BrianFriedman said:

Brittany Murphy and I were best friends as teenagers. We met at age 14 doing a show called Kids Incorporated and then started our singing group. She was the most incredible human being. The funniest person in the world... her laugh was infectious. It was crazy that she actually bought Britney Spears house. The same house I used to hang out in with Brit I was then with Brittany in. It was very odd. I miss Brittany so much x

I didn’t know you were on Kids Incorporated!  I loved that show as a kid. I, too, miss Brittany Murphy.  She was taken way too soon.  💔

• Love 5

Brittany Murphy and I were best friends as teenagers. We met at age 14 doing a show called Kids Incorporated and then started our singing group. She was the most incredible human being. The funniest person in the world... her laugh was infectious. It was crazy that she actually bought Britney Spears house. The same house I used to hang out in with Brit I was then with Brittany in. It was very odd. I miss Brittany so much x

Aww She was so talented and seemed so sweet.  Thanks for sharing!!  

• Love 2

Blackout Blackout Blackout LOL

What. :deadbanana:No, no, nooo. :queenie: Brian, i refuse three Blackouts. :sobbing: Give me three different Britney albums, please. I was really fishing for you to say the Britney album tbh. :embarrassney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Verified
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Another one:

• When you did the Slave performance during the Femme Fatale Tour, who's idea was to scramble the sections of the choreo, like leaving the iconic breakdown for the final chorus? And, did Britney struggle to remember all the original moves, or was it easy for her to just do all the moves again, after many years of not doing the choreo? 

I was not involved on the Femme Fatale tour. I only did the promo tour. Not sure who was in charge of teaching my choreography once I wasn't working with Brit anymore but it definitely has changed over time.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Brian Friedman Presents: Slave 4 U LIVE Dance Event. Reserve your spot!

So many questions here so I am only gonna answer a few. 

Fun Opps tour story... we were in Barcelona eating at a restaurant by the sea and after some drinks we all decided too go skinny dipping in the Mediterranean Sea. It was hella cold and probably a terrible idea but it was amazing!

My favorite Britney dancers of all time are TJ Espinosa (the OG), Nick Florez, Andre Fuentes, Gabe Paige, Brooke Lipton and Aminah Abdul-Jillil

Haha fun stuff! Thanks for the answers!

Thanks @BrianFriedman for answering us, 

I Got another questions if u can answer,

What Was it like to go on tour, something happens between dancers relationships or hookups? What is your favorite Show tour have ever participate? What is the most tiring routine of them tours?

Thanks and i hope you can work with brit again in the future and create something special like always.