Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

Just now, Cheshire-B said:

It's really a re-upload. I just checked Deezer and the number of fans for Glory standard edition dropped to 45 ! 

Honestly I really hope for new tracks to be released with a new version of the album ! 

And, Invitation is the most listened track which imo just mean everyone just listened again to it making Invitation the most streamed track of the album so far

(And please Add the edit button back it's so annoying...)

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Honestly I don’t even care if it’s a money grab! I’ll take anything new and fabulous from her right now! 

Aww I know bb I do too :crying1:. Just not at her expense. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You don’t have a backup?

No, it was an iCloud backup of the downloads folder on my iMac which I rarely use. It was using about 46GB and I’d maxed iCloud storage space so I wiped it to free up space for my iPhone to backup. Totally forgot until I realised my HD Make Me video had gone 😭

25 minutes ago, henrybjones said:

Thank you for looking. That one’s covered in watermarks. The one I accidentally delete was without and in super HD quality. I’ve had a look, but they all seem low quality without the watermark.  Will keep looking but appreciate the effort :kisses:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So the era was screwed from the beginning - they gave up before "Make Me" was even released

Well the album art was revealed after Make Me’s release! What ****ed the whole era up was the MM video drama and the falling out with David because he clearly shot this when when he shot the MM cover. 

If the video drama hadn’t happened this would have been the cover and MM probably would’ve charted higher thanks to the video!

Not sure much beyond that would’ve been different because RCA didn’t market the album well and we all know she wouldn’t have given is any more promo than what we got! plus the album leaked early which didn’t help! RCA admitted they miss handled the era/album in an interview. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The original Make Me video is such a mess though 

nobody has seen the original Make Me though, the one leaked were just footages of the original but not the official original

• Like 5