Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

HOLY ******* ****

I hate Lou but she’s smart as ****. The make me video leaking when the Free Britney movement started to distract everyone. Changing the album cover to push sales. HER MIND

I’m scared for that

7 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Godney bless you! 

You can’t find it anymore by going to Britney’s page on Apple music 

It's because they put all editions of the same album under one now (a semi-recent update). On PC you can't see them without manually searching for them, but on mobile you can see them if you click on the album and scroll down. :typing:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's because they put all editions of the same album under one now (a semi-recent update). On PC you can't see them without manually searching for them, but on mobile you can see them if you click on the album and scroll down. :typing:

I swear I found the album minutes ago by searching ‘Glory’. Now only the deluxe version shows up 

10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Why does the album sound better now? Namely Clumsy and Love Me Down 

I agree!! The aesthetic of the album makes more sense. I wasn’t here for the theme of the album being overexposed, grainy, and doilies. The new cover feels bright, summery, with a hint of something foreboding. That’s how the album has always felt and that’s how the new cover feels

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If Glory is re-released would that finish her contract?

I just want one more final album please Britney. You can retire after that please!! 

I love Glory but I can’t with it being her last ever. 

I don't think that counts.

But if it did, there would still be 2 more albums because I remember someone said the new contract was for 4 albums (Glory being the first of those) 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think that counts.

But if it did, there would still be 2 more albums because I remember someone said the new contract was for 4 albums (Glory being the first of those) 

Really? 

I feel like I’ve seen a few different numbers for how many albums are in her contract. Last time I thought it was b10 was her last. 

I like what you said better. I’ll take two more or 20. Ha